In this role, you will execute on operational and HR efficiencies, while reinforcing JazzHR's evolving company culture. This critical role will allow you to provide strategic expertise and services to management and team members, in areas including program design, employee communications, and relations, change management, benefits, and administration.
What You'll Do:
- Act as a resource for strategic support on all HR related initiatives and operational efficiencies
- Provide expertise, guidance and coaching to leaders in managing highly sensitive and complex employee matters
- Build and maintain employee culture and morale
- Anticipate training needs, developing programs, and coordinate implementation
- Coach managers on appropriate people management best practices, i.e. recruiting, performance management, discipline, rewards, and recognition
- Support leaders in proactive management of compensation packages, performance evaluation programs, and job descriptions
- Act as a change agent related to any people-related initiatives
- Own full-cycle onboarding, offboarding, and benefits programs
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable federal and state requirements, conducting investigations and maintaining records
What Will You Bring:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a strategic Human Resources role, working directly with all levels within company
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions, and exercise judgment with sensitive & confidential issues
- Strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team-building skills, and demonstrated ability to influence
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws and standards
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Business preferred
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP or similar certification preferred
Since 2009, JazzHR has raised the bar in the recruiting software industry, with many of our innovations becoming industry-standard. We’re the first company to put powerful, yet easy-to-use recruiting software in the hands of startups, growing companies, and small businesses from all industries.
We’re called JazzHR because we feel it’s a powerful metaphor for the way our software breaks the rules of our industry. Jazz music doesn’t fit into a box. Jazz fans don’t fit in a box. Our company certainly doesn’t fit in a box, either! We're in constant pursuit of improvement. We're always developing new tools, features, and integrations to help over 7,000 businesses that trust us to help them recruit and grow their businesses.