The HR Business Partner, Inside Sales partners closely with the Vice President of Inside Sales to drive the people and organization agenda for the Americas Inside Sales organization, leveraging the HR Centers of Excellence, regional HR business partners, and HR shared services team.
The HR Business Partner, Inside Sales directs a comprehensive range of value added Human Resources programs and services, with the goal and focus of providing a best-fit set of human resource strategies and practices that can be applied effectively in managing, developing and optimizing the success of employees.
- Lead the creation and implementation of the long-term “People Plan” for the Americas Inside Sales organization to enable the execution of the financial, operating, and strategic plans.
- Participate as required as lead HR Business Partner for the Inside Sales organization in activities such as re-organizations and other corporate change initiatives.
- Partner with senior management and HR Center of Excellence (COE) teams to ensure alignment of Inside Sales with company HR cycles such as workforce planning and compensation planning.
- Ensure the effectiveness of programs and practices that will allow the organization to attract best in class talent in a cost effective manner.
- Provide strategic direction, ongoing consultation and implementation of employee performance and development processes including: performance review, talent review, promotion review and succession plans.
- Actively promote diversity and inclusion across all people management and leadership actions.
- Drive the selection, management, and evaluation of internal and external partners who deliver planned performance improvement solutions (i.e. coaches, interventions, etc).
- Assist in the support and development of competency models and career path/learning roadmaps for job families. Conducts competency and skill assessments.
- Identify performance gaps and provide solutions for individuals and teams that could prevent the business from achieving their objectives.
- Provide HR vision for client group and act as executive coach for senior leadership team.
- 8+ years in Human Resources, in multiple disciplines (Change Management, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Training, Organizational Development, Employee Relations, etc.)
- Formative professional experience with world-class employer(s)
- Evidence of interaction and influence with senior leaders and leadership teams
- Experience supporting sales and/or inside sales organizations, preferably in a technology-based company with at least $1B in revenues
- Experience in sales workforce development, sales compensation plans, and sales training
- Deep knowledge of US employment law and human resources practices
- Proven leadership and facilitator/broker abilities in securing high performance from HR expert teams (e.g. recruitment, reward, operations).
- Track record of exceptionally successful HR partnering presence and delivery in complex, ambiguous and fast-changing, multicultural business environments.
- Travel required 25-35%.
- Bachelor’s degree; higher degree and/or further business-related education desired