Overview: The Human Resources Manager (HRM) will partner with employees, at all levels, to deliver pro-active HR solutions to meet strategic business needs, while fostering a climate of trust and commitment. The HRM will partner with VP HR on strategic initiatives including; succession planning, engagement, retention and learning and development and employee programs.
- Act as a resource for general inquiries and provide a confidential communication channel for all employees.
- Partner with the management team on strategic initiatives including job design, talent reviews, high potential identification, staff rotation and workforce planning, retention, diversity, and employee communications.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers around all aspects of performance management including annual appraisals, goal setting, and compensation planning.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations issues while encouraging managers to overcome concerns and address performance issues directly.
- Liaise with Senior Leadership, hiring managers and talent acquisition partners to communicate staffing needs and support the interview process as needed.
- Manage activities related to Engagement Survey by providing analysis and recommendations for action plans. Ensure action plans are sustained throughout the year.
- Support Learning & Development efforts for the agency, including leading and developing training classes.
- Oversee enrichment programs – for example; Mentoring, Internship, Take Your Child to Work, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 6-10 years of experience in a fast-paced, collaborative working environment. Agency or creative environment preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Consultative business partnership and relationship building skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as solid presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to support and drive initiatives with clear, forward-looking HR strategies.
- Employee relations skills and talent management experience.
- The ability to actively and skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, and evaluate information to resolve situation/issues in a timely manner.
- The ability to multi-task in complex working environment with accuracy and proficiency.
- High degree of confidently and attention to detail.
- Able to manage projects and work under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of various HR tools and systems - i.e SuccessFactors, Korn Ferry Leadership Architect and iCIMSpreferred, but not required