About the Team:
Reporting to the Senior Director, HR Americas, the Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. In support of our strategic goals and performance principles the successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent. He/she has a proven track record of effectively advising various levels of management on a range of HR programs and workforce effectiveness including performance management, employee relations, succession planning, workforce analytics and organizational development. S/he must also demonstrate familiarity with concepts including team effectiveness, change management, communication styles, facilitation, and leadership development. The HRBP has a breadth and depth of business knowledge to align HR strategy and tactics to enable optimal business unit workforce efficiency. The HRBP is the liaison to international HR. The candidate must possess strong coaching and facilitation skills, along with the ability to balance an analytical and fact-based perspective while being inherently people-focused. The candidate has to possess polished communication skills with the ability to work closely with leadership at all levels as well as facilitate meetings with in-person and remote audiences. The flexibility to work with and balance the needs of very different groups is essential. S/he must be capable of influencing others without formal authority by building positive working relations and partnerships.
About the role:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works closely with Leadership to help drive business results, improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and employee engagement.
- Oversee the execution of key talent management processes such as the annual performance review, succession planning, new hire onboarding, promotions, change management and Organizational design and development.
- Serves as a trusted advisor to Senior leadership influencing business decisions and results
- A change agent, supporting employee engagement, succession planning and employee development by partnering with business units and other HR functions to implement support programs.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, and HR policies).
- Partners with business leaders to properly manage new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Collaborate with other HR team members, manage projects or provide direction on HR-related programs and practices.
- 8+ years’ experience in Human Resources, with previous experiencesupporting the head of a division or business unit.
- Depth of Business acumen with the ability to translate business strategy into HR outcomes
- Understanding of workforce analytics so help drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the workforce
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in HR, Business, Psychology, or Sociology preferred
- Ability to manage, drive and impellent projects with limited direction.
- A relentless driver of culture
- Strong understanding of HR practices, policies, and employment law.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times and be a positive role model to all in the company.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to diagnose root causes.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of HR concepts and models, such as team effectiveness, change management, communication styles, facilitation, and leadership development.
- Highly skilled in facilitating meetings and creating and delivering presentations to a variety of in-person and remote audiences.
- Ability to provide credible HR guidance to and influence management at all levels.
- Proven experience coaching and counseling all levels of staff on a wide variety of issues, and a thorough understanding of performance management systems.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Workday knowledge a plus.