Every immune system has a story to tell— the key is knowing how to listen. Our goal is to meaningfully improve people’s lives bylearning from the wisdom of their adaptive immune systems. It’s a bold objective that we’re uniquely built to achieve.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving thequality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count.
The HR Business Partner will design and implement department-aligned people initiatives to enable organizational growth and success. Strategic areas of focus will include talent onboarding, performance management, employee and manager development, and employee relations. Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the HR Business Partner will also manage the delivery of HR programs and services aligned with Adaptive’s corporate goals while also meeting the individual needs of internal teams. The HR Business Partner will interface with professionals at all levels of the organization and demonstrate excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and planning, strong scientific and business acumen, and the ability to function in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Partner with leaders to translate key business strategies into relevant and timely HR programs and in all aspects of Human Resources including performance management, recruiting, retention, training and development, and employee relations
- Proactively partner with Talent Acquisition throughout the recruiting and hiring process
- Provide expert guidance in people and organizational issues, provide management coaching to build leadership capability and proactively address employee issues, work with managers and employees to address complex issues from end-to-end
- Assess management training needs; design and facilitate training programs as appropriate
- Administer and interpret corporate policies and programs
- Build strong and effective partnerships across the People function to deliver value-added services across the organization
- Maintain and cultivate Adaptive’s culture by meaningful engagement with employees and management
- Maintain an effective level of business acumen in the life sciences space
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of HR Business Partner experience in a technology or life sciences organization; experience in a startup environment
- Expert HR functional depth and the ability to influence and partner with all levels of the organization
- Excellent presentation, training, and group facilitation skills with an ability to drive impact
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and leaders
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing processes and working in a rapid-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills