The Human Resources Business Partner works closely with Business Unit leadership, HR Business Partner Leadership, and all other HR functions, provide full service human capital support and direction. The HR Business Partner will be the primary partner of at least one key department within the business unit. Partner with department leaders to develop and execute talent strategy, including workforce planning, recruiting strategy, talent evaluation, leadership development, and organizational design. Provide expertise in employee relations, HR policies and procedures, compensation, employee engagement strategies, and overall cultural influence. Support programs and initiatives from HR Centers of Excellence by championing change within business unit and ensuring adoption of new practices. Work as a bridge between the business unit and the HR COEs to provide cross communication for continuous feedback and process improvement. Provide analytical, administrative and front-line support to HR Business Partner Leadership.
- Maintain regular communication with business unit leaders to ensure regular visibility and availability to address all needs of a Human Resources nature.
- Maintain a primary business partner role with one or more departments within a business unit.
- Play a visible role in Talent Strategy activities, including Talent Forum preparation, reporting, and calibration hosting; workforce analysis and planning; Job Evaluation and recruiting support; and organization design efforts.
- Provide high level support of all compensation activities including annual merit process, promotion process, job pricing and compensation evaluation, incentive plansupport, and issue resolution.
- Provide front line support to business unit leaders for employee relations issues, including disciplinary actions, exit interviews, legal proceedings, and overall employee relations information gathering and future strategy.
- Support the Employee Engagement Activities of the Business Unit through observation and information sharing. Provide analysis and insight from Employee Surveys and other sources. Engage as a leader in the organization by supporting and promoting the ACI Strategy and calibrating practices and priorities to that strategy.
- Interpret and communicate ACI Policies and Procedures in order to assist business unit leaders with adhering to company expectations.
- Provide analytical, administrative and front-line support to HR Business Partner Leader in all areas of the function.
- Participate in projects across the HR function and/or the business unit. Identify business unit needs and creatively work withHR COEs to determine solutions. Act as an extension of the HR COEs for communication, adoption and execution of COE processes or initiatives.
- Act as an advocate of business unit employees in support of cultivating an environment of high level employee experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years related work experience.
- Management, leadership or significant HRGeneralistexperience
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) Experience with HRIS system.
- HR Business Partner experience.
- Technology, Software, and/or Payments Industry experience.
- Professional Certification (SPHR/PHR/SHRM-SCP/SHRM-CP)
- Global Experience.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and horizontally across the company.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.