Who we are
It’s simple. We do business differently, by empowering our team to create fresh ideas which impact lives everywhere. We don’t just dream it; we do it every day at Axxess, we bring life-changing technology to healthcare impacting the way people work, learn and grow their business. Our edge does not come from our technology, it comes from our people. We work as one team with a common goal to create shared success benefiting everyone.
What we are looking for
Our fast-paced, growing company seeks to add a vibrant HR Business Partner to its team! Based out of our Dallas, Texas office, this position will deliver focused HR solutions in support of our employees and business. In this role, you will work on a range of critical HR processes and business-based initiatives such as, employee relations, on-boarding, training, benefits administration and recruitment.
What will you do at Axxess
- Engage Axxessians to drive a high-performance culture through cross-departmental collaboration.
- Promote an environment of uncompromising quality and excellence.
- Embrace and encourage innovation, creativity and problem-solving.
- Lead succession planning by partnering with leadership to identify and develop high-potential employees.
- Empower the sharing of ideas through a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Create employment branding across all social mediachannels.
- Identify internal and external candidates for new opportunities.
What you bring?
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management (or related discipline)
- 8+ years Human Resources experience
- Functional knowledge of a broad range of Human Resources disciplines
- Technology industry experiencepreferred
- Experience working effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, diverse and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement priorities.
- Track record of flexibility, sound business judgment and problem-solving.
What will you experience?
- Casual Friday, Everyday
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Professional Development for Career Growth
- Free Lunch Catered on Monday
- 15 PTO (Paid-Time-Off) Days + Holidays + Birthday’s off
- Holiday and Employee Celebrations
- Full Benefit Selection, including matching 401k
- Free onsite employee gym
- Genuine respect for work-life balance
- Respect and Collaborative team environment