Raytheon High Consequence Missions is seeking a Human Resource Support Technician to support customer activities in Tampa, Florida. Successful candidates will have significant expertise and experience in supporting unique sensitive Special Operations missions and activities. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active Department of Defense Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility on day one of employment.
Travel – Position will require CONUS and OCONUS travel
“Interested candidates should submit a tailored resume focused on the required and desired qualifications for this position. Resumes that are not tailored to the required and desired skills will not be considered.”
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the government in providing administrative review and coordination staff actions for accuracy to include correspondence, evaluations, and awards.
- Assist the government in staffing, drafting and synchronization of personnel actions to include evaluations, awards, and other administrative type actions.
- Assist the government with the management of daily accountability PERSTAT reporting.
- Provide assistance with reviewing of staff travel requests to include coordination as required with local Commercial Travel Office (CTO).
- Assist with command protocol duties in support of staff ceremony coordination.
- Assist with coordination of personnel in-processing and out-processing.
- Assist with personnel readiness reviews, providing input to the J1 Director.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Human Resources, supporting Military or DOD.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Major/Focus: Immaterial
- U.S. Citizenship and valid U.S. Passport
- Current Top Secret clearance with SCI elgibility
- 7 years of combined experience providing direct support to O-5 level (Battalion, Group, TSOC) SOF units or Commands or Interagency offices, conducting Sensitive Special Operations, SOF HUMINT or Clandestine HUMINT operations, preparation of the Environment and SOF clandestine operations to include:
- Performing associative targeting (individuals, cells, network command and control (C2) and logistics.
- Experience using HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, and OSINT to support operations.