Description: Provides client services to the regions and voice of the client feedback to the NHRSC. Utilizes in-depth HR knowledge to assist clients in addressing complex requests or escalated issues. Provides process and system expertise for managers, employees and HR professionals. Identifies trends and addresses root cause analysis. Analyzes process and system issues and partners to achieve continuous improvement. Key skills and abilities include client service, coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving.
- Client Inquiries & Escalations: Serves as direct point of contact, using technical subject matter expertise to partner with the NHRSC, HR, managers, and employees on routine inquires and escalated issues. The result is a timely and quality experience and reduced interactions with NHRSC functional units and increased service levels. Work may include, but is not limited to: 1) Addressing inquires including, but not limited to HR Process & Technology, Pay--Overpayments, Special Pay, Bonuses, Incentives Benefits--Appeals, Retirement, Disability & Leaves, Terminations & Workforce Reductions, HR Policy, Diversity & Inclusion, Union Contracts - Grievances, and 2) Assisting with data gathering for activities, including Investigations
- Regional Communication & Training: Partners with NHRSC and HR in the development and delivery of training and communication that support the objectives of HR and the strategic direction of the organization. Topics include, but are not limited to: 1) New Employee and New Manager Orientation, and 2) Promotion, education, and adoption of HR Processes & Technology. Participates in project work to author HR Systems content, resolve content discrepancies. Participate in developing communications materials related to systems and processes, ensuring that they are appropriate and current for employees, managers and other HR staff.
- HR Process/Tools Improvements: Provides regional/national/local perspectives, in support of process improvement efforts. Participates in data collection, analysis, and troubleshooting relating to HR processes and tools. Work includes, but is not limited to: 1) identifying issues and trends in interactions with clients; 2) Provides analytical support to help determine root cause; 3) Participates in process reviews; 4) Recommends changes to improve efficiency and client experience; and 5) Participates in implementation and adoption of new tools and processes.
- Reporting: Performs other tasks including, but not limited to: 1) Tracks work efforts for analysis, 2) Reports on trends and root causes, and 3) Provides input for resolutions within scope of position.
- Partners with HR Director and other staff with special projects. Provides National, Regional, and Medical Center project support which may include but is not limited to integration between business tasks, processes, and technology information to minimize call drivers and other inquiries to the NHRSC.
- Minimum five (5) years of directly related experience in an HR customer service operations environment required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, OR four (4) years of directly related experiencerequired.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
Job Number: 663934