Human Resource Professional
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Human Resource Professional
Position Number: 259955
Location: Surry, VA
Desired Skill Set:
Change Management, Human Resources, SAP
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
Human Resource Partner
Location: Surry, VA 23883
Duration: 1 year
Proficiently performs assignments having the knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience needed to carry out all aspects of the job. Exercises independent judgment and decision-making in planning, organizing and conducting work assignments. May receive instructions and guidance on unusual or complex problems and knows when to get others involved. Effectively utilizes the proper resources to develop solutions and devise new approaches to problems encountered in work assignments.
This intermediate role:
• Identifies human resources needs for the business.
• Collaborates and works with management and others in human resources community to develop strategies and plans to address identified needs and to effectively integrate human resources strategies with business plans for assigned customer groups, departments, or site.
• Coordinates administration of human resource programs such as succession and workforce planning, test administration, transfer/relocation policy interpretation, staffing and performance management, compensation/salary administration and pay for performance processing, leadership training, intern programs along with other human resources and business programs.
• responsible for providing tools to address a variety of moderately complex to complex HR issues and initiatives including compliance, employee relations, investigations, equitable and consistent treatment of employees, change management and problem resolution.
• May gather and compile data, perform analysis and make recommendations.
• May provide interpretation of union contract to line management; attends and participates in grievance process by providing input and advice to management and employees.
• May coordinate HR initiatives or assigned projects. Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum 3 years directly related experience; local candidates preferred.
• Working knowledge of performance management, employee relations, pay and staffing trends and practices.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Proficient personal computer skills and in depth knowledge of Microsoft applications. SAP experience preferable.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Exercises independent judgment and decision-making in planning, organizing and conducting work assignments.
• Will receive instructions and guidance on unusual or complex problems, with the demonstrated ability to recognize when to involve others
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.