Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 292 days agoby Gagan Kapoor
Position Title: Human Resource Professional
Position Number: 276282
Location: Rosemead, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources
?Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.?
Title: HR Consultant 2
Location: Rosemead, CA 91770
Duration: 12 Months
Thorough knowledge in a specific human resources discipline and company policies/procedures and state/federal laws & regulations as they relate to that discipline. Typically possesses five or more years experienceworking with human resources issues.
Provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource process for all Center staff: Administer employee benefits and performance evaluation programs; maintain human resources records; prepares and edits job descriptions and orients new employees.
1. Assists in maintenance of employee data information; accurately process new employees, terminations, promotions and salary adjustments; provide reports as requested by department Manager and/or Director.
2. Maintains and monitors the Center?s performance appraisal system; prepares and distributes reports in accordance to departmental policies as needed.
3. Monitors, arranges and conducts benefit orientation, open enrollment and benefit add/drops related to qualifying events; assists with benefit claims resolution working with vendors and staff; ensures appropriate documents are received and provided to appropriate benefit companies timely in compliance with COBRA and ERISA regulations.
4. Assists with new employee hire process; recruitment, employment agreements, employment offers, recruitment packets, job postings as needed.
5. Coordinates new hire orientation with all presenters, monitors and modifies presentation when applicable; tracks and reviews employee orientation surveys and makes modifications based on survey feedback as necessary.
6. Provides excellent internal/external customer service, by responding to inquiries within twenty-four hours.
7. Assists in preparation of job descriptions; reviews job descriptions annually for accuracy, proposes changes and makes revisions as needed.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors in Human Resources Management or equivalent years of experience (2:1 ratio)Minimum (2) years office/clerical supportexperience in HR related field Typing of at least 40 wpm Must be able to travel to clinics within San Antonio and Kyle areas Must be able to travel for training, seminars and conferences throughout USA Must be able to work a flexible work schedule as needed Knowledge of business office operations, of filing and administrative clerical operations Proficient with Windows2000 Microsoft Package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with employees and the general public, to maintain confidentiality in daily operations, and to conduct daily duties in a professional appearance and manner.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be responsible for providing the recruiting and staffing services to hiring managers within the company. The successful candidate will deliver professional level candidates and advance the client brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process.
? Perform full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, posting jobs, candidate screening and extending job offers and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates and the community at-large.
? Analyzing job profiles/descriptions and candidate profiles/resumes to determine target profile needs and appropriate match.
? Entering job descriptions into applicant tracking system.
? Prepare interview schedule request forms and assist with monitoring background/pre-employment verifications.
?Applying company specific HR policies and procedures in addition to providing policy interpretation to hiring managers and candidates.
? Collaborating with clients and HR partners to develop a strong understanding of department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business.
? Actively participate in professional networking groups, job fairs and otherrecruiting events.
? Leveraging all available tools & resources to ensure full utilization and operational efficiencies.
? Facilitating the hiring process and ensuring legal compliance.
? Developing recruiting action plans based on data analysis.
? Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.