$90K — $100K *
Human Resources Manager
$100-115K plus 15% bonus
Our manufacturing client in Waterloo, IA is looking to hire a Human Resources Manager to drive business results. The HR Manager will champion culture and shape organizational structure by aligning human capital with the organization’s mission, vision and values. Additional aeas of priority will be driving organizational development by facilitating needs analysis, talent evaluation, planning and development.
· Share in responsibility for improving and sustaining business results by ensuring HR strategies are translated into concrete actions and tangible results.
· Ensure workforce is aligned and variable customer demand.
· HR-Business KPI owner, leverage data to drive business improvement.
· Champion culture by aligning associates with the business mission, vision and values employee relations champion.
· Monitor and foster talent development, facilitate planning, conduct training and measure effectiveness.
· Develop and administer reward systems that drive organizational goals.
· Plant for succession and identify the values, behaviors and skills required for current and future business needs.
· Monitor and provide excellent HR service delivery (timely, accurate, efficient and responsive).
· Assist in development and delivery of HR process and systems training.
· Serve as general advisor on employment law and government regulations.
· BS in HR or related field.
· SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
· Firm grasp of the fundamentals of HR Management.
· 3-5+ years of manufacturing experience.
· Demonstrated business acumen and ownership of HR KPIs using business and HR data to drive continuous improvement.
· Demonstrated organizational development skills – developing and aligning structure, people, processes, and reward systems with business objectives.
· Demonstrated problem solving and change management experience.
· Demonstrated experience leading positive associate relations and communications programs.
· Large plant size manufacturing experience as well as Corporate Support background.
Valid through: 6/17/2021