Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Experience in managing benefits (to include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, short and long term disability, and PTO), payroll, high volume recruiting and onboarding, employee relations and investigations.
- Experience in a Logistics and launch environment a plus.
- Develops and implements ongoing policies, programs and procedures to foster understanding of and improvement in management, supervisory, and/or employee relations.
- Supervises staff directly and plans, assigns, reviews assignments, counsels staff, evaluates job performance and approves or recommends actions.
- Counsels administrators and employees concerning human resources policies and procedures; reviews and resolves issues.
- Determines the need for, supervises and participates in the development and maintenance of human resources programs, systems, and studies.
- Maintains control of human resource policy, procedures, and practices; coordinates, evaluates, plans and provides technical guidance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or business or a field related to the position.
- 5 years of work experience performing professional level human resources duties.
- 3PL logistics experience would be beneficial.
- Additional education, training and/or work experience in area of specialization inherent to the position may be required.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures used in human resources.
- Extensive knowledge of State and Federal employment laws, rules, and/or regulations affecting human resources administration; ability to develop a broad knowledge of those of the Company.