This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Provide HR guidance to the plant leadership team and hourly workforce.
- Serve as functional resource for employee base, ensuring their understanding and compliance with benefit and HR policies and regulations.
- Typically supports a plant population of 100+.
- Experience in all areas within HR function, including staffing, talent management, compensation, benefits, payroll, employee and labor relations in California.
- Manage recruitment effort and onboarding for all hourly permanent/temp employees.
- Utilize HR analytics to drive sound business decisions and drive continuous improvement
- Keep management advised of potential problem areas and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
- May manage vendor relationships
- BA/BS preferred, in Human Resources or related area with 5+ years of experience as HRGeneralist.
- HRexperience in a manufacturing environment in California.
- Knowledge of applicable state, federal, local employment/labor laws and regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within organization
- Proficient in MS Office
- SAP experience highly desirable.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions.