NN, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Human Resources Manager to join our fast-growing Power Solutions Group!
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven self-starter to help shape the people culture by attracting, training, developing and engaging employees.
The HR Manager reports directly to the Plant Manager and indirectly to the Vice President of Human Resources for NN Power Solutions. This role will be based out of our new Taunton MA facility.
- Serve as a business partner with the on-site management team to effectively manage the Human Resources function while maintaining compliance with industry regulatory agencies and company programs
- Administer Staffing, Training, Employee Relations, Safety, Compliance, Benefits, Employee Retention, and Compensation programs at the local level and implement corporate-wide, strategic Human Resources initiatives
- Oversee the recording and maintenance of employee information, such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, disciplinary actions, and terminations/separations of employment
- Monitor compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws related to unemployment compensation, and any other employment-related requirements
- Assist in conducting and resolving investigations regarding employee complaints and concerns
- Conduct recruitment efforts for all hourly, nonexempt and exempt personnel to fill vacant positions, to include scheduling interviews and administering tests (where applicable) and participating in the interview and selection process.
- Maintain records of voluntary benefits plan participation; monthly benefit reconciliations; personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations; and employee statistics for government reporting
- Establish and monitor effective health and safety programs and administer worker’s compensation program including the preparation and submission of claims (may also aid in accident investigation, as needed)
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations and coordinate legal issues with local attorneys
- Responsible for the communication of benefits programs such as life, health, dental and voluntary insurance plans; 401(k) plan; and employee assistance program
- Administer attendance policies; including vacation, sick leave, and leaves of absence (including FMLA and disability leave)
- Maintain headcount and safety data for site
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
EDUCATION and/ or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree or (BA/BS) in human resources, business or a related field
Minimum of seven years of experience as an HR professional with increasing levels of responsibility
Minimum of five years’ of experience in a manufacturing environment
Proficient with HRIS and MS Office programs with intermediate MS Excel skills
Master’s degree (MS) in human resource management
Strong leadership development, mentoring, and staff level coaching skills