Human Resource Manager within Manufacturing
Our Client is seeking a Human Resource Manager / Change Agent who craves a challenge with a history of delivering results. As part of the leadership team, you will utilize your expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives along with the ability to effect short-term and long-term business goals.
- Demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for the plant.
- Partner with Corporate Human Resource processes, including the following: workforce planning, annual reviews (performance/succession planning), compensation administration, organizational change/effectiveness, implementation of process.
- Provide advice and counsel to management and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures, and practices.
- Recommend, plan and implement pay structure revisions.
- Be responsible for ensuring that appropriate training opportunities are provided to employees to further personal, career, and organizational development.
- Drive employee engagement with the ability to be an employee advocate and business partner while maintaining neutrality and credibility with the organization.
- Work with corporate compliance and law department to ensure regulatory compliance in all aspects of HR.
- Ensure compensation packages are competitive with the local area. Work with corporate compensation to recommend and implement benefits/compensation programs, which respond to the changing work force and provide a competitive advantage.
- Bachelor's level Degree in Human Resources or Organizational Development.
- Minimum of 3years experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience developing and driving creative programs to engage employees
- Knowledge of Federal and Alabama State laws applicable to labor relations, etc.
- Excellent communication, organization and computer skills required.
PrincetonOne is an equal employment opportunity employer.