Job TitleHuman Resource ManagerJob Description
The HR Manager at Kodak Alaris builds and maintains relationships with leaders and employees--providing essential resources, guidance, consultation and solutions that support their work and overall organizational alignment. Provides high quality solutions to drive an engaging and top-performing company culture.
Reporting to the HR Director for Americas HR Operations, this position will reside in our Rochester, NY location.
- Implements and supports human resources programs aligned to the employment lifecycle, including but not limited to, talent profile programs, employee relations and engagement, talent acquisition, employment processing, performance management, corrective action, restructuring planning and execution, and exit processes.
- Advises supervisors, managers, and employees on consistent application of established policies and practices. Recommends and communicates policy changes or clarification as needed. Assists in development, implementation and communication of new or revised policies and procedures.
- Improves manager and employee performance by assisting with identification and clarification of issues, evaluation and implementation of potential solutions to managers and employees.
- Analyze data and collaboratively consult with HR and management to recommend strategies for identifying and implementing change including programs, initiatives, process changes, etc.
- Supports the activities of recruitment inclusive of posting job ads through job boards, social media, employment agencies, job descriptions, and supporting the development and implementation of outreach strategies and Affirmative Action (AAP). Will support career fair coordination and company participation.
- Responsible for hiring manager capabilities inclusive of interview preparation and assessing culture fit for future hires.
- Partner with Hiring Manager and Recruiter for offer development and preparation.
- Conducts New Hire Orientation and onboarding process.
- Development, administration, and management of employee referral process.
- Effectively partner with Compensation, Benefits, Payroll and HR Business Partners resources to provide the highest level of service to US&C.
- Stays abreast of changes in laws, regulations, policies, and programs relevant to employee relations and employment practices.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement/simplification initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or relevant discipline.
- Relevant HR experience 8-10 years.
- Demonstrated experience in administration of Human Resources programs.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Applicant Tracking System, ADP
- Demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity, and a results-oriented mindset.
- Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws and practices.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment and sensitivity to changing needs and business situations.