We are seeking a Human Resource Manager – Business Partner at our Corporate Headquarters location based in New Britain, CT, reporting to Human Resource Director, Corporate. The Human Resource Manager - Business Partner will work within assigned functional/business areas to provide HR expertise to the organization in all aspects of HR functions, with special focus on talent acquisition and talent development programs.
- General HR Leadership/SupportManage and support the development, implementation, and/or administration of all aspects of Human Resources including staffing, organizational development, performance management, and other HR programs/initiatives.
- Partner with leaders to drive and deliver solutions aligned with business/function goals & objectives
- Support change management initiatives and tailor strategy and programs to fit the needs of the organization.
- Talent AcquisitionSupport the organization with hiring: attract, develop, engage and retain the best diverse and global talent.
- Responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success. This role will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent for the organization.
- Implement plans to meet the talent needs of the organization. Monitor progress against metrics and milestones.
- Engage in aggressive and creative talent sourcing strategies to generate robust and diverse candidate slates and pipelines. Build networks to find and engage qualified passive candidates.
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment, including the selection, offer, new hire and onboarding processes.
- Implement interviewing processes that ensure high quality assessment and selection.
- Manage excellent communication with external/internal candidates and internal hiring managers to provide a world class interview experience.
- Support the facilitation, development and ongoing execution of strategic talent initiatives and deliverables.
- Support the performance management and talent review process including coaching, succession planning, development planning and training initiatives.
- Act as a true business partner in building organizational capability and bench strength.
- Manage the execution of talent initiatives focusing on key leaders and individuals with core competencies or skills critical to the organization.
- Consult with managers on talent management and development needs. Identify competency/skill gaps and solutions.
HR Operational Support
- Day to day HR support to the client groups on benefits, payroll, immigration, visas
- Coordinating with HR shared services for support on Peoplesoft, HRIS etc
- Required Qualifications/Experience:Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of related HR experience
- Knowledge of a wide-range of HR programs, processes and tools in all areas including recruitment, compensation & benefits, talent management, competency development, performance management, communications and progressive HR project work. Talent acquisition experience is a huge plus as hiring will form an important aspect of this role.
- Working knowledge of employment law and industry best practices
- Strong HR generalist and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills to work across functions and various levels
- Experience recruiting through social media, ATS, job boards, and internal referrals
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), knowledge of Kenexa BrassRing a plus.
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and Power Point