$110K — $130K + all benefits
Our client is a major global IT Consulting firm. The Company offers information technology and system integration consulting services. The purpose of this job description is to report the functions, requirements, working conditions and responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager’s role.
E S E N T I A L F U N C T I O N S:
The primary function of the Human Resources Manager at the Company is to guide and manage the overall provision of human resources services, policies, and programs for Company in the U.S. and Canada. This role is responsible for supporting all levels of management and employees to align and implement HR services and practices to support the growth of the organization. A strong understanding of all HR disciplines is required. A strong understanding of strategic management and pragmatism is required. Working proactively with all levels of business peers/management, s/he will develop integrated solutions and deliver value-added services to management and employees reflecting the business objectives of the organization. The Human Resources Manager maintains a high degree of literacy about the business’ products, short/mid/long-term objectives, financial position, culture and competition. This Human Resources Manager serves as a rusted advisor and consultant to executive management on human resources-related issues and acts as an employee champion.
Essential functions and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Manage employee data and profile in Success Factors, including but not limited to making necessary employee changes
· Manage employee separations, including providing timely notice to appropriate parties
· Draft and maintain job descriptions in partnership with the hiring manager. Evaluate FLSA classifications for all roles.
· Ensure HR administration processes and procedures are in compliance with federal, state and local laws in partnership with Senior Compliance Advisor
· Recruitment/Talent Acquisition (i.e., implements the college recruiting and internship programs, Internet postings, Intranet /internal job posting, newspaper advertising, recruiting firms, job fairs, open houses, employee referrals, etc.) Partners closely with the company’s external recruiting firms.
· Manage all recruiting documents, including but not limited to offer letters, non-compete agreements and background checks
· Employee Relations - Consult with line management, providing HR guidance to effectively resolve issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
· Ensures that EEOC objectives are consistently and uniformly applied within area of responsibility
· Participates in the development and communication of HR metrics. Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the Senior Management Team to develop solutions, programs and policies
· Assist in the periodic audits conducted by Global HR and take necessary steps to correct discrepancies.
· Payroll backup for the Senior Payroll and Benefits Administrator.
· Immigration backup for the Senior Compliance Advisor HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
· Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters HR
Business Partner - Act as HR Partner to internal client groups to understand their needs and offer effective HR solutions
· Compensation Management – Manage the company’s compensation plan including annual compensation adjustments, review adjustment recommendations, advise/guide managers on compensation recommendations, manage incentive compensation worksheets
· Employee Engagement - Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
· Review and approve third-party vendor (including but not limited to benefits contracts, external legal counsel, 401K, etc.)
· Review client contracts with regard to HR matters
· Support Global HR projects, as needed
· Manage and Maintain Company’s GURU page and other global systems/databases
· Support Senior Compliance Advisor and Senior Payroll and Benefits Administrator
· Lead Performance Management Activities
· Lead Emergency Preparedness Efforts, including but not limited to COVID-19 preparedness planning and response
· Member of the U.S. Leadership Team
JOB DESCRIPTION – HR DIRECTOR - EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources
Management, Business Administration, or a related field preferred; HRCI or SHRM certification beneficial
• Minimum five (5) years in Human Resources, payroll and benefits administration experience and a minimum of two (2) years is a supervisory role.
- Ideally, in an international and/or geographically dispersed working environment
• Strong, thorough knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including payroll, benefits, compensation planning, performance management, change management, employee relations, diversity, recruiting and workforce planning is required.
• Thorough knowledge of Federal and multi-state employment law required
• Experience in international organizations is beneficial
• The passion and drive to be part of a continuously growing business are essential
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
• Capability to work well under pressure, in particular under cost and time constraints
• Resourceful self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines
• Proven ability to adjust direction and priorities within fast paced and multi-faceted work environment, detail and process management orientation
• Excellent problem solver, with demonstrated integrated thinking and learning acumen to apply past knowledge and intuition to resolve any issues and complaints effectively;
Exercises good judgment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team environment; Ability to make decisions independently
• Passion for extraordinary customer service with highest ethical standards; honesty and integrity in all things is expected
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Business and financial acumen
• Understanding of U.S. inbound immigration regulations is beneficial
• Familiarity with SAP terminology / technology, including SAP Success Factors is beneficial
• Understanding of insurance (P&C) / reinsurance / financial services industries and terminology is beneficial
Travel, 20%, is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected for training and/or other business purposes.
W O R K I N G C O N D I T I O N S
Fast paced work environment; flexibility in work schedules may be required due to changing business demands. General Office conditions is the standard work environment (standing, sitting, and walking).
O T H E R
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time with or without notice. This position is not open to external recruiters who have not been contacted directly by msg. Any resume or candidate submitted by an external recruiter will be treated as unsolicited and will not be considered eligible for any recruiting fee or commission. This position is not eligible for immigration/visa support.
Valid through: 9/1/2020