$100K — $150K *
The Human Resource Manager will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
* Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
* Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
* Administer or oversee the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
* Identify staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
* Conduct research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
* Monitor and ensure the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
* Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
* Develop and implement departmental budget; and
* Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
* Have a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or related field.
* Have at least five (5) years of human resource management experience.
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
* Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Have strong supervisory and leadership skills.
* Have thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
* Can quickly and efficiently learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Valid through: 11/12/2021