Parallon, a division of HCA, is a best-in-class provider of business and operational services to hospitals and hospital systems. Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That's why, after more than a decade, Parallon remains dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As the largest healthcare provider in the world and experts and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community.
The Parallon Richmond Shared Services Center is currently seeking to fill a Human Resources
Manager position with a heavy focus on employee relations and leave management.
TheHR Manager plans, implements, and directs the human resources functions of the PAS. TheHR Manager serves as a primary resource for all aspects of human resources management and provides direction andsupport in the administration of human resources functions to include: legal compliance and employee relations; benefit administration; andworkers’compensation
.• Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
• Communication - communicates clearly and concisely
• Leadership - guides individuals and groups towarddesired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
• Customerorientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Tactical execution - oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes
• Policies & Procedures - articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications andothers asrequired
• Financial management -applies tools and processes to successfully manage tobudget
• Human Resources - Knowledge of all applicable federal, state and local employmentlaws and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Effective employee relations skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required, Master’s Degreepreferred
• Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement At least 4-6 years’ experience in Human Resources Management/Administration
• Experience in healthcare provider finance operations or similar service environments preferred
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE – PHR or SPHR strongly preferred We offer a convenient location, free parking, training support, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits that include several insurance packages to choose from, paid time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, company matching 401K.
Job Code: 08648-139765