The Human Resource Manager will report to the Director of Human Resources.
St. Petersburg is our primary softgel development and manufacturing facility in North America with capacity of 18 billion capsules per year. Within the Catalent network, we offer a broad range of integrated formulation and analytical services to solve difficult development and manufacturing challenges.
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and administration of policies and programs for staffing, employee relations, compensation and benefits, employee development and training, organizational development, regulatory compliance to meet the business strategies and customer requirements of Oral Technologies, St. Petersburg, Florida within the framework of Catalent’s overall corporate philosophy and policies, external laws and regulations. The Human Resource Manager will support the organizational function that deals with issues related to people such as compensation, hiring, performance management, organizational development, safety, wellness, benefits, employee motivation, communication, administration, and training.
The Human Resource Manager will develop and support our exceptional people, and it is through them that we succeed in our mission of helping patients live better, healthier lives, every day. Are you ready to join our global & diverse team in a rewarding career?
- Develops and directs the establishment and maintenance of policies, procedures, plans and programs dealing with the specific activities of staffing, employee relations, compensation and benefits, employee development and training, organizational development, HR information systems to meet the site’s business plan and competitive strategy in a cost-effective manner;
- Ensures alignment of such policies, procedures, plans, programs and budgets accordingly and in compliance with laws and regulations;
- Partners with St. Petersburg-based leadership in the organization’s strategic planning efforts, providing insight on vital HR concerns and ensuring alignment with overall business objectives;
- Provides counsel to managers and employees on human resources issues, organization structure and development and supports the site HR team;
- Establishes and maintains an effective and credible relationship with both management and employees; works closely with line management to provide support, planning and problem solving;
- Develops, implements and administers an effective performance management system aimed at improving employee and organizational productivity;
- Creates training and development plans to meet regulatory compliance while focusing on building the critical skills and competencies required to handle present and future jobs more effectively;
- Develops and Implements plans to introduce and manage cultural change within the organization to improve organizational effectiveness; ensures that organizational strategies, structure and processes are consistent with evolving business needs;
- Undergraduate degree required; advance degree preferred;
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred;
- Minimum 7 years broad and progressive experience in human resources with 3 years in a management role within organizations with progressive HR systems and processes. Experience supporting a manufacturing environment (24x7 with 3/2/2 scheduling) is preferred;
- Expert knowledge in HR management concepts with a strong consultative but results-oriented approach;
- Analytical ability, both interpersonal and issue-related; good judgment and ethics; professional presence and demeanor; strong interpersonal skills and political savvy;
- Ability to develop strategic relationships; strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills, adaptable to the level of the audience.
- Cross functional exposure to other areas of Operations;
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K are all offered from day one of employment;
- 19 days of paid time off annually + 7 paid holidays.
We will identify candidates based on the following Catalent Competencies:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect;
- Delivers Results;
- Demonstrates Business Acumen;
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork;
- Champions Change;
- Engages and Inspires;
- Coaches and Develops.