Are you interested in working for a company that fosters growth opportunities, community involvement and a team oriented atmosphere? Our Company fosters a work-life balance and offers competitive compensation and benefits. Join a company that is a leader in their industry and is stronger than strong. Apply to become our latest Human Resources Generalist Professional.
- As a strategic partner, the HRGeneralist aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated department
- The HRGeneralist will display expertise in staffing, employment processing and administration, health and welfare benefits and training, employee communications, record management, safety and health programs, employee relations and retention, and local compliance administration.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Minimum of 5 years of human resources experience
- Experience working in a union environment
- Bachelors in HR, Business, Organizational Development or related field of study.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws.
- Excellent consulting skills.
- Excellent client management and business literacy skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develops strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Effectively envisions, develops, and implements new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
- Flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Takes initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and makes recommendations for implementation.