Human Resource Generalist
5 - 7 years experience • Information Services
ESSENTIAL TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following steps to provide simplicity and service to our clients. Others may be assigned.
· Act as the primary point person for client relationships, responsible for client engagement and satisfaction.
· Render HR consulting services such as HRMS/Payroll system implementations, developing employee handbooks, and compliance training.
· Render outsourced HR administration services such as leave administration, payroll, compliance, onboarding, off-boarding, and employee relations to clients. Develop and deliver communications to clients.
· Manage client project plans and scheduling of client meetings. Periodically conduct on-site visits and/or consulting engagements for client offices.
· Coordinate and perform onboarding, benefits administration, payroll, leave administration, and employee relations with limited supervision.
· Provide research and professional expertise to assist with preparation of collateral offerings (i.e. newsletter articles; presentations to professional affiliates, blogs, model documents for client use, etc.)
· Train and coach HRAssociates.
· Provide backup to other consultants as needed and other tasks as requested.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES that demonstrate professionalism, passion and ways to use technology for good:
· Excellent communication skills: written, public speaking and presentation preparation.
· Excellent customer service skills, professionalism and tact.
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as use of the Internet. Proficient knowledge of ADP, Paycom, Paylocity, or otherHRMS/Payroll system. Ability to lean and adopt use of technology and software applications.
· Ability to be resourceful, take initiative, solve problems and offer solutions.
· Works well withothers in a fast-paced environment and is responsive to co-workers and colleagues.
· Ability to train, delegate, provide oversight and give feedback.
· Adaptability and flexibility to address issues and respond to client needs.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities and high volumes.
· Ability to multi-task, understand urgency and deal with changing priorities and deadlines.
· Proficient at project planning and time management.
· Ability to forge relationships and build trust with clients, carriers and internal stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 5 to 7years of HRexperience plus experience in one or more of the following disciplines: benefits administration, leave administration, or employee relations
· Bachelor’s DegreeRequired, Master degree and/or HR Certification preferred.
· Demonstrable experiencewith an HRIS, payroll, or other cloud-based HR systems – experiencewith system implementation a plus.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
· SPHR/SPHR, SHRM-SCP or PHR certification is a plus!