- Responsible for coordinating and executing a wide variety of human resources activities across multiple human resource functions including: new hire and terminations, employment changes, benefits & compensation, compliance & audit with applicable laws and regulations and records management. Will work as needed globally with our UK HR team in multiple areas.
- Responsibility for a variety HR processes out of a centralized HR support model: onboarding, offboarding, US HR policy and program questions, triage employee queries. Will conduct both new hire orientation for the US and exit interviews, analyzes, and makes recommendations to the HR team for continuous improvement.
- Operate with the highest level of confidentiality and discretion within established guidelines and partners with HR Business partners and employees to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards, and other processes. Will provide professional level support to HR partners. Will also support the HR operations role and all global processes including those involving the HR systems
- Responsible for tactical HR duties such as some data entry into various HR systems, invoice processing, data audits, working with vendor/partners on resolving issues and problems.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources with a minimum of 3 years and up to 5 years relevant work experience in a Human Resource role. Experienced in HR processes including onboarding, benefits, HR systems.
- Experience working in a small HR team where resources are limited.
- Preferred experience in a startup or smaller organization
Skills & Competencies
- MUST demonstrate ability to multi-task, pivot in direction and support a fast-paced business, no task can be too big or too small.
- Willingness to ask questions, learn, stretch, and grow
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills Strong interpersonal skills – viewed as a credible resource Ability to work independently and as a member of teams Strong organizational, analytical, and detailed skills Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Proficiency in HR Systems and Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word