In this high-visibility role, you will…
- Lead with vision to develop, then drive, the strategy that evolves the human capital agenda for your business group.
- Provide insight and direction in leadership development, total rewards, talent management and human capital data & analytics, while using your general intuition for business.
- You're able to improve performance and measure efficiency, optimizing our workforce and closing talent gaps.
- Develop strong working relationships with leadership, mentoring and influencing without formal, direct authority.
- Serves as a steward of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Turn your passion into opportunity
At Vanguard, our highly engaged crew is driving the future of investing. As a trustworthy, strategic partner, you’ll guide business clients through every human dimension of the business. In this key role, you’ll use your essential HR, business, leadership and communication skills to build your own profile alongside ours. Together, we can make a difference.
What it takes
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Advanced degree is preferred
- Minimum of eight years related business experience
- Thorough knowledge of employment law, strong understanding the HR discipline
- Excellent project management, leadership, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of financial services and the asset management sector preferred
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast paced environment while handling multiple, competing priorities
- Strong problem solving skills; logical and analytical thinker, comfort with data and analytics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to organize and present information in a clear and concise way to executive leaders
- People leadership skills to enable working on cross functional teams