Kforce's client, a global leader in asset management, is seeking an Human Resource Business Partner - Technology in New York, NY.
The HR Business Partner will lead the delivery of all HR services to internal client groups to drive outstanding performance of company talent and organizations. This role will partner closely with business leaders to drive the company's talent and diversity agenda, consult on critical talent decisions, and achieve operational excellence for the business. We serve as trusted advisors on all HR issues and as partners to the business in hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry. This successful candidate will serve as an HR Business Partner for part of our growing technology business.
- Minimum 8 years of HR experience in a global, matrixed, fast paced environment, preferably as a Relationship Manager/Business Partner
- Experience within Asset Management and/or Financial Services desirable
- Demonstrated expertise and experience serving in a consultative capacity to senior business leaders, shaping organizational strategy, goals and alignment
- Experience working across the various HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting and talent management
- Ability to execute firm-wide talent initiatives with excellence in a fast-paced, global corporate environment; commitment to innovation and continuous improvement