Human Resource Business Partner - Sales and Product Management
HR Business Partner, Commercial
Provide HR ‘Wing to Wing’ support for Sales, Product Management and Marketing defining the Talent strategy, SWFP while driving Talent Development, Performance Managements, Engagement, TE global processes and all functional initiatives in order to ensure the right level of talents in these functions that will enable BU growth strategy. Additional leadership may be required for HR Programs & Initiatives across the Region.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Provide accurate and effective coaching for leaders, based on business acumen and talent management knowledge.
- Work internally and externally to define and drive the next level of Commercial and leadership competencies required for business success.
- Work with the Compensation COE to define and execute all Variable & Performance Compensation Plans in alignment with the Market and the employee and company value.
- Assist leadership team in determining needs for the organization and develop strategic workforce plan SWFP, which enables the functions to success in the goals of recruit, develop, retain and promote talents.
- Drive execution of the SWFP in the function in partnership with the Leader and alignment with regional HR.
- Establish and drive improvements on HR metrics to assist the function in making decisions based on data.
- Clarify and drive the execution of global HR processes, such as goals setting, mid and end year performance review, OLR, compensation cycle and others.
- Interact with Centre of Excellence, Shared Services and corporate HR in order to define strategies and execute together talent management initiatives, as well as collaborate with peers and other HR teams inside the business to drive common initiatives and implement best practices
- Manage employee relations matters. Execute concern line investigations when required.
- Establish and manage the relationship with key stakeholder, such as government agencies, university, labor unions and suppliers in order to ensure smooth cooperation activities and compliance with local legislations, as well as enhancing connection with local community, using TERA initiatives.
- Proactively monitor the work environment to identify and address trends, and areas of improvement to increase employee engagement. Be the voice of the employee and advocate their needs in front of business leadership.
- Assess and provide performance feedback; mentor, develop and motivate the HR team, strengthening the bench of the talents in the function.
- Promote a culture that reflects company’s values, encourages outstanding performance, promotes positive work environment and rewards productivity, establishing TE as an employer of choice.