Correctional Care | Committed Careers | Corizon Health
We have an exceptional opportunity for a HRBP to join our Healthcare Support Team in Tempe, AZ.
Qualifications of the Corizon Health HRBP
- 6+ Years ofexperience asHuman Resources Generalist
- Experience in Healthcare Environment preferred.
- PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
- Experience in managing in multiple states
- Bachelor'sdegreerequiredin Human Resources or related field
- Master's degree/MBA preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of the legal environment at National, State, and Local levels.
Job Summary of the Corizon Health HRBP
The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health HRBP
- Perform advanced employee relations, coaching & counseling in order to support a high performance and dynamic culture
- Provide consulting to operations leadership on both strategic initiatives and tactical issues
- Assist with talent management process for the assigned area including: goal setting, talent review, succession and performance management
- Workforce Management and Human Capital Planning to ensure that assigned locations have the right talent at the right time.
- Provide on-going support to employees and management at assigned locations including HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Administer employment processes including but not limited to employee selection, promotions, terminations, benefits and compensation administration, performance management and development.
- Support employee relations, ethics, and compliance investigations (interviews with staff & fact gathering); maintain tracking for issues/concerns and handle concerns put forth by employees or managers.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Analyzes trends and metrics to develop reports, solutions, programs, and policies for the assigned area.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure attendance, and success. Partners with training & development to ensure objectives are met.
- Partner with Worker's Compensation and site leadership on claims and investigations of on-site incidents relating to employee safety
- Partner with Absence Management and site leadership on leaves of absence for the assigned area, and assist with potential ADA accommodations.
- Partner with Training and Learning department and site leadership to assist in developing training for the assigned area.
- Conduct training to the assigned area on a virtual platform and on-site as needed.
- Assist site leadership in the assigned area that onboarding of new employees' follows protocol outlined by the training and learning department.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Benefits offered to the Corizon Health HRBP
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) with company match
- Comprehensive Onboarding.