The Human Resources Business Partner will partner directly with key members of the Leadership Team to support the organization. This person will add significant value to the business by providing broad strategic HR leadership in areas such as employee engagement and retention, people development, organizational design, coaching and mentorship, compensation and total rewards, employee recognition, communication strategy, team building, and cross-functional collaboration. This role requires a business-focused strategic change agent who understands the corporate organizations and is able to adapt quickly in a fast-changing, hyper-growth environment.
- Proactively drive the development, implementation, and administration of a growth-focused Human Resources program for the organization.
- Partner with internal business clients to determine human resources priorities that will enable superior business operations and outcomes.
- Lead efforts to improve employee engagement and retention among employees by enhancing the overall work experience, development activities, and recognition and reward programs.
- Ensure the highest level of accessibility and customer service to the leadership team and field-based staff.
- Contribute thought leadership around people and process improvements that will achieve greater efficiency, quality, and satisfaction in the organization.
- Deliver professional-level Human Resources guidance and recommend improvements in such areas as compensation, career development, performance management, compliance, and employee relations.
- Foster open communication and cross-functional collaboration between across the organization.
- Operationalize current Human Resources procedures ensuring compliance with Federal, State, and local employment regulations.
- Other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
Master's degree preferred with a focus on organizational development.
Human Resources credentials (e.g. PHR, SPHR) preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 7 years of progressive HRexperience
- Demonstrated effective influencing competencies and thought leadership.
- Demonstrated knowledge of state and federal employment laws
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information (including Protected Health Information).
- Proven knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resource administration, including but not limited to policy and procedure, payroll, benefit administration, regulatory compliance, and HR systems.
- Proven ability to evaluate employment-related situations, gather appropriate information, and provide sound guidance to management and employees
- Demonstrated ability to independently research and analyze various types of data, trends and reports and make related business decisions
- Demonstrated effective analytical, problem solving, judgment, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, with competing deadlines in an effective manner
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
Supervisory Responsibility: No direct supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: Occasional travel may be required.
Work Conditions: General office environment.