This position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. This includes a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws; this list is not all-inclusive.
POSITION SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Assess and anticipate HR related needs, communicating needs proactively within HR department and business management along with developed solutions.
- Formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of EVERSANA.
- Display leadership by being available to address management and employee concerns; provide impartial discipline and constantly develop staff through regular objective evaluations and coaching sessions.
- In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Serves as subject matter expert regarding federal and respective state(s) legislation.
- Exercise leadership, discretionary authority, negotiation, investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills to provide expert advice and assistance to resolve sensitive, complex issues regarding employee relations and risk avoidance.
- Serve as expert in all aspects of the EVERSANA comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to; medical, dental, vision, tax-sheltered accounts, 401(k), life insurance, wellness bucks, workers’ compensation, FMLA, etc.
- Support Talent Acquisition in the areas of recruitment, promotions, transfers, contract negotiations, affirmative action/EEO compliance and job classifications in accordance with overall objectives of the organization. This is to be followed by completion of all requiredreporting including ACA, EEOC, Affirmative Action, OSHA, etc. by utilizing and configuring data reports from ADP.
- Support Organizational Effectiveness and Talent Management initiatives that include: Succession management, employee engagement action planning, management and leadership development, organization design, change management, team/leader effectiveness, etc.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to staff.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Prepare, update and ensure accuracy of employee records within all HRIS systems in timely manner.
- Drive all aspects of new employee onboarding and off-boarding programs to ensure engagement and consistent processes. Serve as single point of contact for current and former employees, coordinating all documentation relevant to onboarding/off-boarding processes and assist with other sites as required.
- Ensure employee safety. Monitor, review, evaluate, and analyze work environments and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent injury.Assist in determining corrective or preventative measures after reported incidents and follow up to ensure measures have been implemented
- Comprehensive understanding of all benefit offerings to properly support and administer EVERSANA's benefit package.
- All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 10 years in a Human Resources role. Prefer 5+ years in an HR Leadership role working directly with senior leadership.Outstanding interpersonal skills and a high level of emotional intelligence to be able to successfully handle and navigate a wide range of issues in a manner consistent with company policies, practices, and standards.
- Must possess superior planning, project and time management, and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail and quality; should be able to prioritize work effectively under deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive rapport and working relationships with a diverse group of people from all levels of staff.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization and convey information clearly and concisely. Experience in developing written and visual department communications preferred. Proven, excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Able to travel, nationally, to multiple business unit locations. Up to 25%.
- Positive Attitude and Energy – Exhibits an upbeat attitude, a genuine interest in others and a sense of humor. Energizes others and heightens morale through her/his attitude.
- Communication Skills – Possesses the ability to develop and articulate ideas and information that generate understanding and creates a climate that motivates and encourages others to participate.
- Innovator – Transforms creative ideas into original solutions that positively impact the company’s performance.
- Highly Principled – Proves to be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character who demonstrates high moral and ethical behavior.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.