Lead the recruiting and hiring process working with top managers to provide excellent human capital by managing all lifecycle recruiting processes from sourcing through to offer and onboarding. Imagine yourself creating and executing strategic plans for building up all levels of human capital that will transform this company into new levels of success.
- Collaborate with top managers to identify human capital needs and establish criteria against which candidates will be selected including key job responsibilities, skills and competencies and maintain a feedback loop to ensure top talent is attracted and hired.
- Manage all aspect of the recruitment life cycle achieving goals, objectives, KPI's and other metrics through superior sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and hiring of human capital for all levels of recruiting including management, supervisors and labor.
- Research industries, talent pools and markets and leverage the information to optimize sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Attract, identify and source active and passive candidates through multiple means including professional, educational, business and community networking, direct recruiting, internet research, and cold calling.
- Recruit and interview as an expert with ability to fill vacant positions fast with top talent that will have long tenure.
- Utilize your bilingual English / Spanish for recruiting and hiring as well as managing and monitoring all aspects of documentation for H-2B seasonal visa petitions and handling all immigration employment related matters.
- Implement your expertise to establish and manage internal interview and hiring practices including preparing specifically tailored interview questions and coaching hiring managers to conduct successful interviews and following up with hiring managers to ensure successful hires.
- Conduct reference checks and negotiate terms of employment.
- Effective use and optimization of all resources, assets, technology and software including social media, applicant tracking and maintaining metrics on each search.
- Manage compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and government reporting.
Required Education and/or Experience for Success
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience in Recruiting with demonstrate results for producing results quickly with strong networking and recruitment skills with ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously. Bi-lingual in English / Spanish is a must and a four-year university degree preferred.