BerganKDV provides expertise to businesses and individuals in the areas of CPA services, individual wealth management, 401k advisory services, outsourced technology, estate and trust, business valuations, fraud and forensic, life and disability insurance, outsourced accounting and payroll, hosted QuickBooks. Our experts have significant industry experience with professional services, construction and real estate, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, cities and schools.
- Growth Potential
- Mentor Program
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Customized Career Path
- Open Door Leadership Style
- Entrepreneurial Operating System
Are you a motivated professional interested in working for a growing company? If so, BerganKDV has the perfect opportunity for you!
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Human Capital Management (HCM) Consulting Manager will develop a consulting practice which supports the HCM needs of our payroll clients using the K-Pay solution. He/she will provide subject matter expertise supporting delivery, testing and both presales and post-production engagements. Additionally, he/she will participate in project teams that are designing, developing, selling, and delivering a portfolio of K-Pay solutions.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build, lead and develop future a HCM Solutions Consulting Practice
- Become a K-Pay solution expert with knowledge of design, configuration, testing, implementation, and expertise in how to drive change in our clients
- Identify and assist with the development of K-Pay service offerings which meet the needs of our client using the K-Pay solution
- Leverage our HCM software expertise to drive configuration decisions that will get all our clients HR processes configured into the K-Pay Software Application
- Guide the client through configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the client’s business requirements at all stages of the project
- Actively participate in and support the client through all phases of the implementation, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the K-Pay HCM software
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client and implementation team abreast of changes or progress related to the project
- Work alongside the implementation team to configure and test the K-Pay solution, then lead the HCM team as the owner of the client experience post initial implementation
- Display your hands-on expertise of the software, including demonstrating advanced HCM Modules such as Performance Development & Management, Compensation, Succession Planning, Employee Perspectives, etc.
- Display expertise of diverse HCM implementations using advanced features of K-Pay
- Identify Human Capital Management issues from strategy to process to execution
- Lead the design and architecting of our K-Pay Model Companies
- Keep ahead on industry HCM trends, themes, etc.
- Keep up-to-date with K-Pay release notes and future product roadmap
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS or a related field required
- 5-10 years of Human Resources, Payroll, or Financial software experience, required
- Demonstrated functional experience in Human Resources, Payroll, or Financials Management, required
- Experience implementing functional solutions with ERP or Kronos software desired
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Passion for exceptional client service and client collaboration
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage client expectations
- Strong understanding of software implementation of SaaS applications
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint programs
- Project / Change Management skills and/or experience desired
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
- Hearing must be in the normal range for telephone contacts.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Flexibility for same day and/or overnight business travel which may require using a personal vehicle.
- Prompt and dependable attendance.
The duties described above are the general nature and levels of work performed but are not intended to be a complete comprehensive list of all the duties, activities, and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Supervisors or managers may ask job incumbents to perform other duties as needed and/or required.
Management has the right to revise this position description at any time. The position description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.