The Expert Practitioner, Human Capital role will fill the role of Leading Human Captial Expert, leading programs and services within Public Sector accounts.
- Uses specialism to deliver relevant solutions across complex projects and programs, leveraging internal and external expertise networks to maximize value and impact of delivery.
- Helps to sets the strategy and leads the successful execution of internal initiatives which build the firm’s capability and expertise.
- Develops trusted, long-term profitable relationships with the executive client buyers and industry bodies
- Creates and drives long term sales strategy to position and market expertise/capability in existing and target accounts
- Uses specialism to introduce and promote new thinking to clients and influence their decision making.
- Recognized and sought after as a leading expert in field.
- 6+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services, industry and/or Big 4 consulting experience
- 4+ years of experience with public sector organizations at the state, local, and/or federal level
- Understanding of policies and regulations that affect the public sector workforce
- Experience in creating and selling expert solutions and methodologies in existing and new client accounts
- External accreditation or recognition via recognized professional bodies
- Running projects and managing teams; and delivery experience driving desired business outcomes, identifying gaps and omissions, and designing solutions
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Master's degree and/or professional certifications are advantageous (e.g. SPHR, GPHR, SHRM-CP)
- Proven SME or content expertise with agencies or departments
- Demonstrated experience with Workforce Planning, Talent Management, and public sector recruiting strategies
- Understanding of Human Resource Information Technologies and Systems (HRIT/HRIS) including workforce analytics
- Experience with Change Management
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex consulting engagements; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives and/or officials
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives and the community at large
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems