$80K — $100K *
The Human Capital Business Partner Manager role serves as a strategic Business Partner to operational leaders across Corporate Services on all aspects of workforce management and support. In this role, you will be expected to work collaboratively and in a consultative fashion with the Director, Human Capital Business Partner of Corporate Services, Corporate Services leadership, and C-Suite Executives to effectively align workforce strategies and practices with business objectives.
A successful Human Capital Business Partner will efficiently manage employee relations, provide policy interpretation and ensure compliance, coach and mentor employees and leaders, provide education and training to People Managers, leading employee engagement and retention efforts, and collect and analyze HR metrics. In addition, The Human Capital Business Partner will be expected to successfully partner with the Talent Acquisition team to define the talent acquisition and management for each functional area they support, to include succession planning, attrition analysis and circumvention and lead performance and compensation management. The Human Capital Business Partner will provide insightful, confidential and business-focused guidance to leadership on all matters related to employee and organization development. In addition to the critical connection to Segment leadership, the Human Capital Business Partner will team closely with, and proactively communicate needs to the Human Capital CoEs (Centers of Excellence) to develop integrated solutions. The Human Capital Business Partner will work collaboratively across Human Capital functions (compensation, benefits, recruiting, performance management, learning and development, etc.) to ensure delivery of value-added service to all employees that support business objectives.
A key part of the role will also include functioning as a change agent to the business, assisting in processes, process improvement and approaches to support and enable continued evolution of the organization to align with market conditions.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to function as a full cycle HR Generalist within a dynamic environment. Additionally, they will have a broader focus on metrics and monitoring/analyzing data and trends to identify potential opportunities.
This role will report to a Director – Human Capital, who leads service delivery and support to Corporate Services.
Keys to success in this role include:
• Analytical and critical thinking; must be able to relate to team leaders, some of whom are highly credentialed, analytical by nature as well as by training and who apply intellectual rigor and critical analyses to all business issues and decisions
• Incumbent must be able execute in a manner that is perceived to be people centric; effective; non-bureaucratic; and is marked by a high level of energy
• Be able to keep current on evolving legal compliance, Human Resources policies, processes and practices, and work to ensure that the company is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations concerning employment practices, employee relations, etc.
• Strong business acumen, superior ability to communicate vision, lead change, and deliver results
• Will be expected to engage on all facets of talent management and compensation management, staffing and management related activities and understand the depth and nuance of capabilities within and across the organization
• Must be able to develop and propose creative, novel and impactful talent solutions that support business objectives and strike an appropriate balance between building firm capability, speed of delivery, cost sensitivity and specificity of requirements
• An ability to operate effectively and succeed within a changing, fast paced matrix environment with multiple cultures and stakeholders
• Collect and analyze HR data and make recommendations
• Assist with the management of data changes and updates for practice personnel in coordination with the Center of Excellence team
• Coordinate the flow of information within the practice as well as with the corporate staff
• Experience working in a HC function with shared service delivery and strategic business partner model preferred
• History of quickly gaining credibility and partnering with functional leaders and practice representatives
• Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and proven ability to make sound recommendations
• Communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels.
• Participate in and coordinate the Performance Management process. This includes compliance, assisting in review of evaluation reports and results of the department in relation to established goals, and the ability to provide coaching and mentoring to staff to ensure continual improvements in performance expectations
• General knowledge of some of HR functional areas to include benefits, performance management, compensation, staffing, training, and employee relations
• Very strong excel skills including the ability to manage large sets of data and effectively summarize and present findings in both written and verbal form
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions associated with this position.
• Bachelor's Degree is required with a preference given to candidates with a degree in Business or Human Resources. SHRM – S/CP or S/PHR Certification desired.
• Minimum of 5 years of Human Capital generalist experience working in a mid-size or large consulting firm or organization. Experience in global workforce is a plus.
• Workday experience desired.
• Strong strategic thinking and business acumen.
Valid through: 7/4/2021