The HCOS Consulting Manager will be involved in assisting Consulting Executives and clients with a variety of human capital and organizational development matters.
These matters might include: preparation of reporting to satisfy credit agreements, forecasting future financial results, monthly financial statement closing, preparing for external financialaudits, evaluation of employee benefits, researching the accounting treatment of particular financial transactions, and implementation of new financial systems or new modules in existing financial systems.
- Serve as day to day contact for selected clients and assist in managing overall client relationship in human capital engagements.
- Prepare HR audits, organizational assessments, forecasts and otherreports for internal and external use.
- Prepare presentations for client proposals, executive presentations, HR findings, etc.
- Develop the ability to identify, analyze and articulate problems and opportunities, and propose solutions as a client advocate.
- Effectively communicate results, both internally and externally on project and client information.
- Understand client objectives and maximize the value of the service we provide with respect to attaining those objectives.
- Maintain the economics of job performance by reviewing and working within Firm operational budgets and billing constraints.
- Use time management skills to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Participate in professional and business organizations in order to advance the profession
- Develop personal marketing plans and personal client list.
- Assist in business development efforts, meeting pre-established business development goals.
- Expected level of chargeable time is 1,600 billable hours, within the context of 2,300-hour year
- Compliance to the Firm’s quality control standards
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or management from an accredited college required
- At least seven (7) years of experience in a human resource or organizational consulting related position, from professional services or self-employment.
- SPHR or other certifications strongly preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and other software applications
- Strong technical, research, organizational and analytical skills required
- Experience in a paperless accounting software preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to sit, stand, reach, walk, drive, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.