The Suddath Companies is a multifaceted group of companies that specialize in worldwide corporate employee relocations, household moving, warehouse and logistics management and specialized transportation services.
The Suddath Companies is seeking an energetic and proven HubSpot CRM and Platform Manager who will assume responsibility for ensuring the performance and success of our entire HubSpot SaaS, with a primary focus on the CRM and sales & marketing hubs.
The position will work closely with our sales, marketing and technology teams, as well as the HubSpot vendor, to help us manage a transition from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to HubSpot and make ongoing improvements to our instance while expanding its features and functionality to enable efficient sales operations. The ideal candidate will have experience both in administering a CRM program (preferably with HubSpot) and the HubSpot platform.
In addition to day-to-day CRM management, this position will use the sales hub, marketing hub, conversion tools and reporting and analytics to administer, implement and iterate business processes to assist our various B2B and B2C business units to attract prospects, engage prospects into customers and delight customers into promoters.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
CRM Key Responsibilities & Objectives (50%)
- Lead the overall CRM program and strategy, understanding lead development workflows, business objectives and platform capabilities to drive improved sales and marketing automation and pipeline visibility.
- Serve as project manager for all CRM-related projects.
- Serve as primary system administrator for our HubSpot CRM. Handle all basic day-to-day functions, including user account maintenance, configurations, permissions and other routine tasks.
- Train users and facilitate end user adoption, system administration, data integrity and reporting for all sales and marketing enablement tools.
- Improve data integrity within HubSpot CRM through data import management, system integrations, data auditing, cleanup and deduping, and workflow management with focus on sustainable, scalable processes.
- Work with business units to design optimal lead management and routing processes, including using best practices to track pipeline/marketing attribution and leads to cash.
- Assist cross-functional teams and stakeholders to define process requirements and change requests related to the sales processes as needed.
- Complete regular internal system audits to increase efficiency and optimize the user experience.
- Create and improve workflows, custom fields, and data flow management processes to support each business unit.
- Develop and maintain all system Standard Operating Procedures for the platform and user training.
- Manage, maintain, and integrate all relevant third-party systems and integrations.
- Investigate and recommend new features to improve and expedite key sales activities to increase sales efficiency and productivity.
HubSpot Platform Requirements (25%)
- Serve as primary system administrator for our HubSpot marketing and sales hubs, handling all basic day-to-day functions, including user account maintenance, configurations, permissions and other routine tasks.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining SOPs for forms, lead routing and lead notifications.
- Responsible for email, website pages and template management.
- Use best practices to manage chat workflows and routing as necessary.
- Use best practices to manage files including images and document and associated structure.
- Use industry best practices to ensure proper list management, subscription and segmentation to support on-going campaign needs.
- Renew HubSpot certifications yearly to ensure upkeep with new features and best practices.
- Develop department/role-specific dashboards, reports, lists, notifications and other routine tasks to support users. This includes sales, sales management and leadership dashboards.
- Provide regular reporting and insights on platform adoption.
- Monitor, review, analyze and report on all marketing automation initiatives.
- Monitor sales and marketing campaign results to increase engagement, improve responses and ensure maximum return on efforts.
- Analyze data and develop insights to minimize email list decay and unsubscribes.
Education & Experience:
- At least 5 years of CRM experience
- Strong familiarity with HubSpot platforms, including at least one year of experience working with HubSpot CRM
- Experience and thorough understanding of marketing attribution and leads to cash
- Experience supporting a team of sales and marketing professionals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and dependable
- Strong project management skills, including superb time management, prioritization of tasks and ability to meet deadlines independently
- Experience with relational databases, data governance, and process improvement desired
- Ability to identify actionable insights through data analysis to support data-driven business decisions
- Proven experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as situations and needs change throughout the workday
- Ability to multi-task and organize workflow to manage daily responsibilities, meet deadlines and prioritize work
- No supervisory requirements
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Cubicle working environment
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Stand - Under 1/3 Time
- Walk - Under 1/3 Time
- Sit – Over 2/3 Time
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel - Over 2/3 Time
- Reach with hands and arms – 1/3 to 2/3 Time
- Climb or balance – None
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl – Under 1/3 Time
- Talk or hear – over 1/3 to 2/3 time
- Taste or smell – None
- Other - None
Physical Activity Level:
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, works with the fingers, and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
Special Vision Requirements:
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Use your current and previous experience to find new opportunities on the road to success. At Suddath, we’re committed to helping our employees flourish and reach new heights.