The Manager – Revenue Management will primarily be responsible for understanding sales trends and providing analysis to balance supply and demand. This will include inventory management, forecasting and reporting on trends, both short term and long-term outlooks. The associate will maximize the profitability of assigned brands by collaborating on product pricing, promotion, and market competitiveness.
This role will be assigned other duties as needed along with coordinating the Annual Planning and Budgeting process.
Key interfaces will be with Digital Marketing, Media, Sales, Finance and Forecasting teams.
- Monitor, evaluate, manage, and recap pricing and performance for SKUs on Bissell.com, Bissell.ca and Cleanhappens.com.
- Assist in building out the annual plan for Bissell.com, Bissell.ca and Cleanhappens.com, projecting growth by SKU and category.
- Manage forecast process and align with marketing on category growth targets.
- Develop and manage price / promotion merchandising strategy and forecast resulting SKU level performance.
- Provide in-depth financial analysis to hold promotions, product bundles and SKU mix accountable to bottom line goals and drive optimal performance.
- Own various pricing processes, including monitoring and matching competitors, updating, and optimizing price points across websites.
- Produce dashboards, analysis, performance modeling and presentations to solidify learning and support of decision-making processes.
- Use regressions and predictive modeling techniques to develop and optimize pricing strategies.
- Connect dots between digital marketing and finance, sales, and forecasting teams.
- Coordinate and manage departments annual budget process.
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES FOR PROFESSIONAL/TECHNICAL JOB FAMILY
- Business Acumen
- Continuous Improvement
- Functional/Technical Expertise
- Action Oriented
- Drive for Results
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Managing Through Systems
- Motivating Others
- Strategic Agility
- Process Management
- Degree minimum: Bachelor of Business, Finance, or related field.
- At least 6+ years of experience in a quantitative/analytical role
- CPG, Supply Chain
- Direct-to-consumer marketing
- eCommerce marketing
- Forecasting and analytics
- Strong Excel skills with modeling experience required.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and Web Analytic tools and application to business problems
- Ability to react quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Works well within a team and drives process, tactical, and strategic improvements
- Aptitude and interest to learn about machine learning and advanced analytic tools
- Strong experience in data mining, including with unstructured, complex data
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with all levels of management and employees.
- Strong presentation and communication skills including experience presenting to senior management.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of economic/financial concepts (e.g. price elasticity, pricing thresholds, net sales, gross profit).