Position Title: Director * HR and Talent Development
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Location: Concordville, PA (20 mins from Philadelphia, PA)
KEY ROLE LEADING THE TALENT FUNCTION IN OUR GROWING, DYNAMIC COMPANY.
Professional Plumbing Group (?PPG?) is a U.S. manufacturer and distributor with a reputation built over 120 years with best-in-class service, high-quality products and reliable delivery. Our vision is simple yet challenging - Perfectly Equip Every Progressive Plumbing Professional. The path to achieving our vision starts with great people and an agile work culture. We are seeking a driven individual who wants to write the next chapter of their career and our great company. The company?s revenue will exceed $100 million in 2018 and employ over 300 FTEs. PPG has two corporate locations, Concordville PA, and Conway SC. PPG is owned by Dunes Point Capital, a family office private investment company based in New York.
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:
PPG believes that a talent leader can make a direct impact on the speed and magnitude of enterprise performance results; and is seeking an ambitious, driven HR professional to assist the CEO and executive team to transform the organization and achieve key business targets. The Director- HR and Talent Development will lead the people strategy and processes for the entire company and spearhead key initiatives in the strategic plan. This Director must have a passion for solving complex organizational and people challenges, building strong teams, selecting talent, coaching managers, and implementing best practices.
1. An Annual talent strategy and execution plan, approved by the Board of Directors, that achieves KPIs and milestones.
2. Acquire, place and retain proven leaders and sellers that achieve company growth and cost management results.
3. A fully staffed sales team (<2% vacancy) with all new hires achieving productivity and revenue ramp-up targets.
4. ?Cost of Talent* for over 300 FTEs achieves annual Financial Plan targets. (not sure what this means)
5. Training curriculum developed and delivered to meet organizational skill plan targets.
KEY ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Collaborate with the CEO to develop the talent strategy and drive the implementation across the organization.
* Develop and sustain a human capital scorecard of key performance measures related to staffing, talent, safety, turnover and other relevant indicators and results.
* Define the talent needs, talent sourcing methods, onboarding process and ongoing training programs for the sales force in conjunction with the Chief Sales Officer and Sales Directors.
* Own the onboarding and training processes to leverage internal function resources and create repeatable quality of experience for participants.
* Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design.
* Facilitate and ensure integrity of the performance management process and guide leaders through personnel decisions and cases.
* Assess effectiveness of training on employee performance and how it affects sales. Apply lean-based continuous improvement methodology to upgrade training curriculum and create an energetic learning environment.
* Partner with leaders to assess, create and execute their personal talent development plans and provide coaching and other needed support resources to build and strengthen their management knowledge, skills and performance.
* Supervise the HR staff.
1. Greater than seven (7) years of HR operations management experience.
2. Proven success in recruiting, onboarding and developing professional staff.
3. Capable of designing and delivering training programs and curriculum.
4. Talent Management role in an organization focused on processes and business results.
5. Direct HR support of, or worked in, the sales and marketing function of a mid-size organization.
1. High integrity
2. Passion for results
3. Process oriented and data * analytical decision driven
4. Strong resiliency and able to overcome objectives and lead change
5. Collaborative, team oriented and adept at building positive and influential relationships
6. Strong combination of intelligence and self-awareness
7. Hands-on management style
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
* BS/BA degree required, Masters in Human Resources related degree preferred
* SHRM Certification
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
* Must be proficient with PC application software as well as having superb written and verbal communication skills.
* Must pass background check and pre-employment drug test and be able to travel routinely.
* Must be self-directed, highly organized, detail oriented.
* Must have a competitive edge and desire to perform and win.
Full Time/Perm/ Direct Placement
Downtown Manhattan (NY, NY)
Salary Range 140,000 to 150,000
****This position requires current management experience.****
The candidate will be our resident HTML5/CSS/JS ninja, responsible for leading our HTML5 development, both for games and new features to our existing platform. The HTML5 Lead will own anything front end related and will have the capability to impact all aspects of our projects.
The HTML5 Lead will be responsible for researching new technologies and will be willing to pass knowledge to others. A wide knowledge of hands on front-end development, and in-depth experience in web development is required here, including the ability to lead a team.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Experience with frameworks like AngularJS, React
* Experience with Webpack/Grunt
* Basic knowledge of usability, user experience (UX) design, modern web standards and SEO best practices
* Solid experience in cross-browser/cross-resolution development including mobile/responsive design
* Experience with TDD
* Ability to not only take initiatives and work independently but also communicate and be collaborative
* Agile approach to problem solving and passion for technical challenges
* Solid understanding of using REST API
* Experience with leading in-house and remote teams
* Experience with writing and updating technical documents
* Experience in Jira
* Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, etc.
* Experience with Social Media development and integration
* Knows how to create simple Web Services and REST API
PPG will provide a competitive base salary and bonus package. Relocation package negotiable.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, drive, stand and sit; use a computer and phone. The employee is frequently required to type, talk and hear.