As a global leader in mobile gaming, we're dedicated to developing games the world can't wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
MZ is looking for a HTML/UI Developer to join our Game Engineering team. You will create the User Interface elements for Game of War, Mobile Strike, Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, and our games in development. You will work with our game designers and engineers to collaborate on the overall planning, execution, and success of our projects by creating the best user interface possible. This engineering focused organization is a great place to expand your skill sets and challenge you to grow.
What You'll Be Doing
- Create polished and compelling UI assets in collaboration with Art/Design leads
- Develop and modify components and UI elements based on mock-ups
- Use your knowledge of UI/UX to develop high-fidelity layouts and iconography for mobile screens in a time sensitive manner
- Implement finished UI that balances aesthetic design, in-game performance and user friendliness
- Communicate regularly with end users to validate your implementation
- Work with game engineers and your team on executing against your mockup
- Collaborate with design, engineering, cs, qa, and other cross-functional teams
- You're forward thinking and are able to implement future-proof features in your work
- Incorporate usability testing feedback
- Create and maintain RML/RCSS (very similar to HTML5/CSS3) and Lua files
Your Background And Who You Are
- 3-5 years as a UI/UX developer
- Detail-oriented, organized and an aptitude for learning and taking directions well
- Excellent conceptual and UI coding skills
- Knowledgeable on best practices for presenting complex data on small screens
- Strong understanding of flow, composition, and design for mobile experience
- Flexibility to work in a design iterative environment and multiple projects
- Proficiency in development tools: Excellent HTML5, XHTML, CSS3 programming skills coding valid XHTML and CSS
- Experience with creating user interface for a consumer facing product
- Worked on tools catering to MMO's
- Bachelor degree in design/graphic design, or HCI
- Experience with mobile UI/UX
- Exceptional communicator