While an eye for design is critical, this position is 80% – 90% focused on the coding, development, and testing of HTML e-mails.
Please provide links to your portfolio and/or samples as well as your salary requirements with your resume when you apply.
- Build HTML emails that are eye-catching, creative, and produce high conversation rates for agency clients.
- Effectively use existing HTML e-mail layout templates for maximum efficiency and timeliness.
- Analyze and learn from the effectiveness of previous campaigns and other client campaigns in collaboration with the e-mail marketing manager, other e-mail developers, creative directors, and/or designers.
- Clear communication skills – be open and ready to provide feedback to the e-mail marketing manager, account executives, clients, and account managers.
- Understand and follow e-mail compliance standards.
- Test and troubleshoot e-mail campaigns across multiple platforms, browsers and e-mail clients.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is an absolute must.
- A BS, BA, or Certificate in Graphic Design, Web Design, or related field.
- Proficient to expert in: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS. Must be able to troubleshoot without WYSIWYG assistance.
- Capable in use of FTPs and keeping an organized file structure on a web server.
- Have a good natured, flexible, check-your-ego-at-the-door approach to design and coding.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, good time management skills, excellent organizational skills, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to create, re-size, and optimize images and graphics for the web.
- A “pixel-level” attention to detail.
- Flexible and open to change and new information; must be able to adapt behavior and work methods accordingly.
- Experience using Mailchimp, Constant Contact and other like email marketing platforms