This role will be for the Nebraska City area. Relocation assistance is available.
Great opportunity to join a fortune 500 company that demonstrates a proactive HSE management system. You will perform routine functions related to a site's environmental permit requirements and safety requirements, HSE objectives and targets, and the overall Health, Safety and Environmental Management System (HSEMS). You will provide leadership and oversight for HSE/Management System Programs performance by establishing strong working relationships. This role will report directly to the Americas Sr. HSE Leader and will have 3 direct reports. You will ensure site maintains Reg and company program compliance.
Demonstrate your ability to positively impact HSE culture change through sustained, continuous improvements.
Challenge your multi-tasking abilities and concurrently managing multiple HSE-related projects while maintaining a high-level of output quality.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree. Preference in engineering, manufacturing, safety, environmental science, industrial hygiene, or related field.
- Significant experience preparing and updating site HSE procedures and processes. Ensure alignment to Company requirements.
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or other comparable HSE certification.
- Some team oriented and effective public speaking skills.
- Significant experience participating in risk assessments, HSE audits, and implementing HSE Management systems.
- Significant knowledge of HSE legislation and Management Systems.
- Significant knowledge of environmental and industrial hygiene practices, first aid practices, and HAZCOM.
- Some experience conducting root cause analysis/incident investigations.
- Significant oral, written, IT, and Microsoft Office skills.