YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in Safety, Engineering or related field required.
* Significant experience in health, (particularly Industrial Hygiene) safety, and environmental experience, with progressively increasing responsibility
* Some manufacturing experience
* General knowledge of Facility management activities.
* Certification in safety, health, or environmental field
* Lean Six Sigma Experience
* Thorough understanding of HSE regulatory requirements and professional best practices
* Mature judgment and decision-making ability, with strategic and tactical HSE experience
* Must have exceptional skills in building interpersonal relationships, including high degree of tact, diplomacy and ability to influence
* Excellent interpersonal skills (training/presentation, leadership coaching, facilitation, team collaboration, communication)
* Experience participating in audits and implementing HSE management systems