Strava is growing! We are thrilled to be looking for an experienced HRIS Systems Analyst to join our People team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key player in helping us build out our People Operations team. In this role you can play a critical role in supporting our robust, people-oriented workplace. You will work closely with our People team leaders, our People business partners, our Talent team, and with teammates at all levels across Strava. Specifically, you will be a strategic player in our Workday implementation and people operations processes.
As a member of the People team and reporting to the Director of People Operations, you will help carry our truly “people-first” culture and continually improve our employee experience via contributing to our People processes, programs and projects. We are passionate about supporting each of our teammates by building equitable and inclusive policies, programs, and practices. It is important that our HRIS Systems Analyst share similar passions and is committed to helping incorporate antiracist strategies and policies into Strava's culture and processes over time.
If any of this sounds exciting, we'd love to talk to you about joining the team! In this role you can help us build and develop our culture and our people as we scale through the years ahead.
We're excited about you because you will:
- HRIS Support: Serve as the Workday HCM system specialist and primary point-of-contact for day-to-day support of business processes, integrations, reporting, and dashboards to ensure consistent, high-quality business operations.
- Drive technical requirements, implement, test, and deploy additional Workday modules as needed to support changes to business processes, or integrations as needed.
- Support and testing for Workday system updates or upgrades.
- Identify system gaps and deficiencies, and if applicable, suggest standard methodologies or process improvements to help fill those gaps.
- People Operations: Partner with our HR team and other internal stakeholders to help them define solutions using Workday.
- People Teammate: Stay closely connected and aligned with our broader People team; contributing as an integral member of the People team, participating in weekly meetings and social events when and where able.
- Establish relationships and trust with our teammates to be their support system and ensure they feel connected to the broader team.
- Employee Engagement: Work closely with the entire People team on company culture, our programs and people-approach that blend data insights with care and empathy.
We're excited about you because you have:
- 5+ years systems experience with solid understanding and at least 3+ years experience operating Workday.
- Highly organized, excellent facilitator and listener with a balanced and thoughtful approach, who is adept at building trust with others while promoting inclusivity with teams. Experience working in a variety of modalities (i.e. online, in-person, remote etc).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to set clear expectations with partners and bring up issues as needed
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Highly accountable and organizationally minded individual who is skilled at process and project management, and who can carry many simultaneous initiatives forward and prioritize fluidly as needs change.
- Possesses and demonstrates a growth attitude, the desire to learn and continually improve, and to help others do the same.