EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) headquartered in Englewood, CO, with additional locations world-wide, is a premier global provider of satellite solutions and technology services. Together with its major subsidiaries—EchoStar Satellite Services and Hughes Network Systems— EchoStar offers employees the opportunity to explore the boundaries of what’s possible in the fields of engineering and the business functions transforming this engineering into revenue.
- Responsible for creating, editing and preparing regular reports on workforce metrics.
- Implement audits and metrics to measure data quality and the efficiency of HR transactional processes.
- Discover inefficiencies in business processes impacting HR data management; Analyze processes, propose recommendations, document changes for change control purposes, and implement required process improvements.
- Work with HR users to assess needs, define requirements, evaluate, assess and propose alternatives, design, configure and test proactive functional modifications and enhancements to Workday.
- Partner with HR, IT and Payroll to identify and resolve any technical issues impacting HR data integration as well as the accurate, timely and efficient processing of HR transactions.
- Participate in functional testing for all HR system fixes, upgrades, patches, and other maintenance; two major upgrades per year as well as weekly enhancements.
- Collaborate with HR system vendors to ensure the HRIS system is able to meet the objectives of the organization.
- Key HRIS member responsible for partnering with Benefits team during open enrollment for testing and auditing plans, cost structure, enrollment activities and files to carriers.
- Provide day-to-day system monitoring and user support.
- Design and facilitate HR system and business process training and documentation for super users and other HR system users
- Overall, ensure accurate and timely processing of all employee data, including auditing records and compliance with all applicable government laws and regulations incorporating global aspects of the Company.
- Required: 2 + years of Workday HRIS experience
- Required: 5+ years of HRIS experience
- Preferred: Experience in technology and/or information services sector
- Required: Workdayexperience
- Required: Proficiency in Microsoft products/tools
- Preferred: SAPexperience
Competencies, Skills, and Attributes Required:
- Demonstrated functional and procedural knowledge of Human Resources, Compensation and Benefits
- Expert in the use of Workday
- Strong customer focus and ability to provide professional, timely, accurate support to our internal and external customers
- Ability to manage both day-to-day operations and project work
- Ability to objectively assess and improve HR business processes
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong project management skills
- Works well independently and as part of a project team, who is eager to learn new process, adaptable and enthusiastic
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong skills in implementing change management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent organization and follow through skills
- Able to work with highly confidential material
- Ability and desire to identify issues, troubleshoot and determine risks as well as provide potential solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects across time zones and cultures with varying timelines and priorities
- Strong background in data integrity analytics and knowledge of system control practices
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired; Preferably in Information Systems, Information Technology and/or related fields.