About Dorilton Capital
We represent the investment office of a European family and have no fixed investment period. We prefer to create value over the long term by reinventing cash flow while avoiding excessive leverage.
We work actively with existing management teams recognizing that long-term business success is the result of a team effort. Dorilton vies its role as providing additional capital for acquisitions and growth projects and support and expertise to take its companies to the next level.
We partner with companies that are led by strong management teams and have a successful history and culture. We firmly believe in our companies continuing with the elements that made them successful.
About the HRIS Systems Administrator:�
We are seeking an HR Systems Administrator to join our rapidly growing technology team. In this role, your primary focus will be to provide support on new implementations of Workday as an HRIS platform and continuous improvement of our existing HRIS platforms, at Dorilton and across the portfolio. Additionally, you will provide ongoing support and testing for business process configurations and integrations between various HRIS platforms and other applications. The role is instrumental in managing key elements of our HRIS implementations, troubleshooting and resolving issues related to integrations, QA, capacity management and complex environment configurations. You will be focused on System Administration for our various HRIS end-users, with a focus on Workday, while also being responsible for additional tasks pertaining to special projects.
- Act as the primary functional and operational point of contact for our HRIS end users and lead as a technical expert, including gathering requirements, design/development, testing and deployment
- Partner with the broader HR and Technology teams to lead HRIS systems related projects, included system implementations and releases, upgrades, enhancement packages, custom module build-out, and process design
- Manage HRIS tenant configuration and security, including system process flow maps
- Partners with HR, vendors, and end users to determine strategic needs, define functional and technical specifications, troubleshoot issues, and implement enhancements
- Partner with the Finance, HR, and Technology team to document, test, and remediate any compliance or security related matters
- Conduct and facilitate complex HRIS systems testing, proactively identifying discrepancies and responding with appropriate solutions and remediations
- Create HRIS reports and configure business process steps
- Track new features in HRIS service updates, while communicating the implied impact on business processes
- At least 4+ years of HRIS System Administration including advanced configuration, workflow management, user management experience
- Strong experience with Workday is a requirement
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, configuration best practices and deployment methodologies
- Experience with architecting solutions that match to a set of business requirements/use cases
- Ability to identify gaps in business requirements, including a strong ability to ask the right questions to fill in gaps
- Exposure to application architecture, development and integration practices
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, capable of fostering strong relationships with end-users and rapidly provide solutions based on their needs
- Self-motivated and well-adapted to meet deadlines with speed, accuracy and professional attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with technical and non-technical end-users to resolve issues
- Ability to resolve conflict in a constructive manner and work around obstacles to ensure success