We are pleased to share this newly built role! If you are passionate about driving organizational improvements, keep reading!
Do you thrive in complexity and are master puzzle solver? As a portfolio company you will we offer a complex process and systems ecosystem. You will improve and build our HRIS infrastructure as an integral part of ensuring our HR systems foundations are stable and flexible supporting our people processes as we grow globally.
This role combines your process excellence, love of all things data, systems insights, and drive to elevate operational capabilities. You will deliver systems support and reporting & analytics as a shared HR service across all Precision Group Companies.
A glimpse of what will your day will look like:
- Collaborate with internal partners across all functions (HR, Finance, IT, Operations) to maintain and develop processes that will result in an outstanding HRIS platform and external vendors.
- Overall HR data flow, analytics, and reporting of people related data
- Day to day success of global HRIS file fosters and HR systems integrations. General system access requests, security rights configuration and system troubleshooting
- Setup and maintain various Data Tables in HRIS, ATS and other HR Systems. Perform data imports/exports.
- Ensure data integrity, testing of system changes, requirements analysis and documentation for process improvement opportunities
- Develop, configure, rollout and provide end-user training for new HRIS modules and/or system improvements
- Lead HRIS component of system integrations between HR systems or other business systems; HRIS, ATS, ERP, LMS, etc.
- Handle successful HRIS integration of newly acquired businesses.
- Data integrity; develop and sustain appropriate periodic audit controls for identifying missing or incorrect data.
- Proactively stay on top of industry trends and new technologies. Make appropriate recommendations to improve, develop and innovate in order to better serve the evolving needs of the business.
- Chip in to further develop a strategy to advance HR Systems globally.
- Requirements gathering, designing and building reports dashboards at the division and business unit level, organized in a manner that will help both HR and the business make strategic decisions.
- Run, audit, package & distribute monthly HR Dashboard Metrics for company executives.
- Serve as POC for field HR for data escalations/trouble-shooting providing rapid response & resolution
- Provide ad hoc reporting as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience, including direct experience with Reporting and HRIS configuration, integrations and implementation/rollout of new or enhanced system offerings
- Data management and integration experience across an enterprise platform.
- HR systems experience with one or more of the following; with Learning, Performance Management, Recruiting (CRM & ATS), and Onboarding platforms. Practical experience with the following vendors; ADP Workforce Now, Halogen, Gr8 people, Asana (Trello, Slack, Basecamp etc.), SharePoint, Microsoft Project Management
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to analyze, problem solve and clearly communicate observations and recommendations.
- Ability to travel as needed, both in the US and abroad
- Strong familiarity with ADP core HR modules
- PHR or SHRM-CP certifications, or similar certifications in HR
- Prior experience in a start-up, fast-growing organization or portfolio company. Supporting a professional services and/or highly matrixed organization.
- Experience with reporting/analytics tools such as Tableau, PowerBI or similar