HRIS Payroll Systems Analyst - RA
5 - 7 years experience • Information Services
HRIS Payroll Systems Analyst - RA
Our client, a regional provider of energy, is presently seeking an experienced IT professional to join their corporate IT enterprise, located in the NE Region of the US to work in the capacity of HRIS Payroll Systems Analyst. The chosen candidate will evaluate HRIS'' ability to meet various business requirements, make recommendations for better system utilization or system improvements. The ideal candidate will possess previous experience analyzing and evaluating existing and/or proposed information systems application software, to ensure software supports HR strategy and end-user requirements. Additionally, candidates should possess experience with ADP EV5 (ADP Enterprise version 5).
•Manage projects and lead implementation teams, ensuring projects are successfully completed on time and on budget.
•Interview end-users to understand and document functional requirements.
•Translate end-user requirements into detailed program specifications.
•Plan and perform the analysis, design, and testing of applications and interfaces to ensure that they conform to agreed upon specifications and ready to be moved to production.
•Participate in the planning, development and execution of system conversions and updates.
•Create and execute test plans that ensure programs meet systems requirements and test results are properly documented and retained according to Internal Audit guidelines and policies.
•Work with end-users, as needed, to develop, document, and execute test plans to ensure programs meet systems requirements.
•Manage various vendor interface programs.
•Provide first line of technical support for HR/Payroll System users and/or their IT support person when system issues are encountered.
•Maintain HRMS/Payroll system security structure, ensuring that proper controls are in place.
•Function as application and report-writer expert.
•Maintain Company set-up s in HRMS.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related technical discipline is required.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in an Information Technology Systems Analyst function supporting integrated HR/Payroll applications is required.
- Experience collaborating working with senior management and HR/Payroll end-users to translate business requirements into systems specifications, and providing end-user support is required.
- Experience with ADP Enterprise Systems and Kronos is preferred.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams and managing complex projects, including project resources, timelines and budgets is required.
- Business-minded approach to problem solving that involves collaboration, rapport building and interaction with all levels of management.
- Project management experience in planning and leading projects to timely and successful complementation is required.
- Familiarity with all stages of the project life cycle from inception through post-implementation is required.
- Experience with the implementation of new systems, enhancements and upgrades are strongly preferred.
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills are required.
- Strong communications skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal) are required.
- Proficiency utilizing MS Office (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook) is required.
- Occasional overnight travel up to 15% Domestic may be required.
- Present Salary?
15. Salary Expectation? (Salary range: $100k - $120k)
16. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
17. Current Address?