The primary focus of this position is to support the EnerSys Global HRIS by managing projects, generating business analytics, staff development and systems development. The HRIS Manager will be the lead technical contact across multiple functional areas and will ensure proper documentation and tracking of all fixes and enhancements. The HRIS Manager also supports other technical projects as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages Staff of HRIS Analysts: Provides guidance, training, and motivation to develop staff. Create development programs in line with Continuous Performance Management processes to identify and address gaps. Analyze team performance, identify trends, and manage cross collaboration of the team to ensure quality of work at every step.
- System Releases: Drive the review, testing and implementation of HRIS releases. Ensure collaboration with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrades or fixes. Document process and results.
- Lead the technology efforts in future project implementations/enhancements utilizing Project Management methodologies. Provide leadership to requirement gathering and documentation, business process mapping and design, data conversions, system configurations, testing, deployment, cutover coordination, training and system post go live stabilization. Partners with Information Technology peers, Business Owners and HR technology vendors to meet HR business goals.
- Evaluate data within the systems to ensure consistency, accuracy, security and data integrity.
- Partner directly with Human Resources (HR) subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand business processes, hone requirements and evaluate how to best implement solutions
- Anticipates customer needs, monitor trends in order to recommend functionality enhancements; provide technical advice that enables a customer to solve a problem or improve business processes.
- Oversee vendor management across the EnerSys Global HR system strategies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 5-7 years of work related experience.
- At least 3 years of direct people management experience including project management of IT, Non-IT, and vendor resources.
- Solid experience with HRIS cloud based systems to include implementation and maintenance.
- Competent computer skills in MS Office.
- Knowledge of human resources policies and processes.
- Understanding of risk, data governance, and audit requirements.
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Success Factors application is highly desirable but not required.
- HR Systems management.
- Lean or Six Sigma process improvement experience.
- Working knowledge of HR functions including Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, and Talent Acquisition.
- Prior experience scoping, proposing and implementing projects including the technical requirements as well as the financial justification.
- Masters degree in a related field.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to present information to the management team, public groups, and/or board of directors.
- Problem-solving approach.
- Ability to motivate and drive otherassociates without having direct authority over the associates.
- Ability to manage up.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
Tracking Code 20180683