Cavco Industries, Inc. was founded in 1965 and is a fast growing publicly traded company that is disrupting the manufactured home industry. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Cavco is a leading designer and builder of manufactured homes, modular homes, commercial buildings, park model homes, and vacation cabins. We produce and sell some of the most widely recognized brand names in the industry including Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, Friendship Homes, Nationwide Homes, Lexington Homes and Cavco Homes. The company’s insurance group, Standard Casualty, offers a wide range of insurance products for manufactured home owners and our finance subsidiary, Country Place Mortgage, offers a variety of homebuyer financing options. Our production footprint includes 20 manufactured and modular home factories across the U.S. We conduct business through more than 45 company-owned sales centers in addition to a vast network of independent retailers, community operators, builders and developers in 47 states, 6 Canadian provinces as well as Mexico and Japan.
In recognition of its innovation, quality, customer service, and long-term stability, Cavco Industries has been awarded the prestigious MHI Manufacturer of the Year Award for 7 consecutive years and was listed #13 on the Forbes list of 100 Best Small Companies. We don’t settle for the “status quo” and continually strive for excellence.
Our employees are our biggest asset and play an integral role in meeting the needs of our customers. Come be part of a team offering many opportunities to utilize your talents in an atmosphere that supports and encourages you to realize your full potential.
Come share our story and be part of building something amazing!
We are currently looking for an HRIS Manager to work in our Home Office located in Phoenix, AZ. As the HRIS Manager, you will get to fully apply your blend of technical expertise and functional process design while engaging in a highly collaborative way between our functional and technical teams. You will have the platform to demonstrate your leadership in implementations, project management, and problem solving as related to HR Systems.
What Is In It For You?
- Being valued for what you contribute
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training & Development
- Collaboration/Team Work
- Develop a global HR Systems strategy and roadmap to support current and future business needs
- Partner closely with HR and Business leaders to ensure HR systems and reporting are meeting current needs and are aligned to support current and future business objectives
- Delivered Reports – Bursted report automation for employees and managers (benefit enrollment, birthday /anniversary, new hires / terms, salary review, compensation, IT – Employee Info, Audit, Management, etc…)
- System maintenance, security, configuration, audits and testing: Management Self Service, Employee Self Service, Time Management, Core, Recruiting and Onboarding
- Maintains all HR, Payroll, Benefits and Compensation tables necessary to administer the database
- Partners with Senior Managers, HR leaders, and IT systems team members to plan merger and acquisition integrations
- Training Manuals – compose and maintain manuals for employees, HR / Payroll and managers
- Create manager and administrator training protocols, conduct and/or manage HRIS systems training conducted by others.
- Act as project manager for implementations; including design, development, testing and documentation
- Prioritize all department and/or business projects and requests (including ROI analyses)
- Manage the integrity and stability of HR systems applications; data management, reporting, upgrades and enhancements
- Provide direction, guidance, training and development to the HR department and end users of all HR Applications
- Prioritize and budgetwork withHR technology vendors
- Collaborate in the development, review, implementation and promotion of payroll policies, practices, procedures and strategies
- Provide production support, including researching, troubleshooting and resolving HR systems problems like report generation, documentation of process & system changes, management of system and data integrity including quality, accuracy, and usability of associate data and related interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Information Systems, or Computer Science preferred
- 5+ years HRIS/ Lead Business Analysis experience with managing and deploying HR information systems
- Significant responsibility for at least two major systems upgrades and/or one major implementation including integration impact
- Strong functional knowledge in HR business process to formulate recommendations in systems design, break/fix, testing, etc.
- Excellent project management and effective change management capabilities
- Analytical and detail orientation to solve complex problems and thorough break/fix analyses
- Strong Configuration and Advanced Report Development skills
- A problem-solving mindset; ability to anticipate opportunities and solve challenges
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access
- Adaptability – able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change
- Ability to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions